[8.90.6] LibreELEC 9.0 Alpha for S905/S912 devices

• dodo95

That "snow" looks like a bad HDMI cable. If for whatever reason the new build uses a higher bandwidth video setting (like RGB or higher chroma) than the previous.

You're right.

I have three identical cables and one of them is having problems.

• New DTB is for new release not old release! It's in the README!!!

In fact i Know it :D just tried to see what it happens, at least it boots - so far only remote failed .. but i tried just for fun.

Btw, just like what erbas posted before, if i'm running on internal nand on kii for example, how did i know if i'm on the right dtb ?

find out the /dev/dtb - but is not code i can read, lot of code mixed with chars and some texts ...

The same for /sys/class/dtb/emmcdtb

... and find out a lot ( almost every dtb on usr/share/bootloader/ ) how do i know i'm on the right version, to replace or play with ?

isn't it supposed to be on something like /flash/ ??

• according to the log, there's a broken url called during the autoupdate check:

maybe this is a leftover from my 8.2 inplace upgrade? defined in /usr/share/kodi/addons/service.libreelec.settings/defaults.py

Edited once, last by heldchen ().

• according to the log, there's a broken url called during the autoupdate check:

maybe this is a leftover from my 8.2 inplace upgrade? defined in /usr/share/kodi/addons/service.libreelec.settings/defaults.py

That's nothing to worry about it's for update channel, auto update still works.

• Netflix is not working anymore since I did a fresh install. Not sure what happened.

Beelink MiniMXIII II 2GB, 32GB always running latest Libreelec from SD card. No issues so far(except for the ones already known or posted by me).

Mecool m8s Pro+ which with widevine level 1, Android runs a hacked version of android TV.

• Libwidevine is no longer provided automatically and you have to install it manually

In this thread there was a newer version but it's not available for download anymore. Where can I find/download the latest relevant version?

Beelink MiniMXIII II 2GB, 32GB always running latest Libreelec from SD card. No issues so far(except for the ones already known or posted by me).

Mecool m8s Pro+ which with widevine level 1, Android runs a hacked version of android TV.

• I would appreciate some feedback from anybody with a S905W box with issues with interlaced content, I have added an option to disable aml deinterlacing to Kodi under Settings>System>Display, just enable the option at the bottom and reboot and then test the content.

Removed autostart sh

Enabled in settings

Worked on TX3 Mini :thumbup:

• In this thread there was a newer version but it's not available for download anymore. Where can I find/download the latest relevant version?

I used this to install libwidevine.

• wget http://nmacleod.com/public/libreelec/getwidevine.sh
    • sh getwidevine.sh

Despite that, Netflix addon didn't start... :(

• @knarzi

install repository.netflix-1.0.1, then install netflix.plugin from it

Okay. :/ You really thought, that I didn't install it? :) I installed it for sure. As I wrote: the addon won't start, nothing happens, only an error message.

(Just before: I have a Netflix access, and it works on another devices.)

• I used this to install libwidevine.

• wget http://nmacleod.com/public/libreelec/getwidevine.sh
    • sh getwidevine.sh

Despite that, Netflix addon didn't start... :(

This is old version of libwidevine and does not work for Amazon VOD.

• tvheadend44-9.0.1.120 is fixed version for TVH 4.3.

Non-Functional

some cas are not connecting

CAPMT (DVBAPI network linux) do not work

Loss of connection

The channels disappear and come back

LINUX DVBCAM CLIENT connects but I have not established a connection!

Tvheadend Unavailable server

Box KI Pro

It is useless knowledge if not shared the world.

Edited once, last by erbas ().