[8.90.6] LibreELEC 9.0 Alpha for S905/S912 devices

• Yes.

But even when disabled i get some pitch "wavers", especially when watching 720p h264 50fps live tv (e.g. german channel "das erste") while browsing the kodi menu system on my nexbox a95x.

Under options/skin settings/general everything is disabled.

Is there anything more to tweak, speedup the kodi gui?

Is there any low end rescource saving skin avaliable?

Confluence works fine. You could also add this code to autostart.sh:

Code
    echo 5 > /sys/class/mpgpu/cur_freq
    echo performance > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_governor

But this can overheat your box and damage it. So check the temp if you do. I have mounted a small pc fan on mine, so I have no problem with overheating.

• I am using his build, but I have verified that me the power led does not work. Apart sometimes when I turn off the box, it turns on alone.

I think, what can be the dtb. Since when I put this command "fw_printenv" it says that it is not yours the dtb.

Here I leave the original dtb, in case it can help: MEGA

My box is h96 pro+ (rev. Wisdom)

• I am using his build, but I have verified that me the power led does not work. Apart sometimes when I turn off the box, it turns on alone.

I think, what can be the dtb. Since when I put this command "fw_printenv" it says that it is not yours the dtb.

Here I leave the original dtb, in case it can help: MEGA

My box is h96 pro+ (rev. Wisdom)

Same problem here with my Beelink GT1 Ultimate. LED is working ,if I boot into Android.

• I am running this build on my Tronsmart Vega S95 Telos Amlogic S905.

Up to now everything is running smooth and ok, I am streaming content from my Synology DS214 NAS to my Philips 58PFL9955H/12 TV with an aspect ratio of 21:9

My receiver is a Yamaha RX-V671

Thank you for all you work into this build!

• Hi all,

turned my Mecool KI Pro on this afternoon and got these errors. Booting is stopped and I cannot ssh into the box. Box is running off SD card. Anything I can do to fix that without wiping everything?

Thanks for your time.

• I have a box that I figured out last year how to install I think version 8.0.2, I installed it to device but now I cant seem to install a newer version. Its a Tonbux QBox 2GB device and I tried lots of different versions and tree DTB files but it just does not get past the Tonbux logo with the USB/SD connected and booting with the toothpick... what am i doing wrong?

• Hallo,

I would like to use my NETFLIX account with my box, but I can not.

I installed a LibreELEC 8.90.2 ver. on the clean box and run it (from SD). Then I used this instruction for the Netflix install.

With PuTTY I made the 2 extra command line, and the result is:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Using username "root".

[email protected]'s password:

##############################################

# LibreELEC #

# LibreELEC – Just enough OS for KODI #

LibreELEC (community): 8.90.2 (S905.arm)

LibreELEC:~ # wget getwidevine.sh

Connecting to nmacleod.com (212.23.8.80:80)

wget: can't open 'getwidevine.sh': File exists

LibreELEC:~ # sh getwidevine.sh

Detected ARCH: arm

Successfully installed libwidevinecdm.so!

LibreELEC:~ #

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After the restart I started the Netflix using and always this 2 messages appears:

unable to complete the request at this time

login failed. check your credentials

What to do to run the Netflix?

thanks for the suggestions

MiniMX (S905.arm)

LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.90.2.img.gz

gxbb_p200_2G_1Gbit.dtb

• Yes.

But even when disabled i get some pitch "wavers", especially when watching 720p h264 50fps live tv (e.g. german channel "das erste") while browsing the kodi menu system on my nexbox a95x.

Under options/skin settings/general everything is disabled.

Is there anything more to tweak, speedup the kodi gui?

Is there any low end rescource saving skin avaliable?

Do not enable "sync playback to display" !!! This is already done as part of amcodec and will cause issues. Please try the test build by afl1

There is already a script in the build that does this automatically so you have probably broken it, run the following commands,

LibreELEC:~ # rm -rf /storage/.kodi/cdm

LibreELEC:~ # getlibwidevine.sh

• Hi all,

turned my Mecool KI Pro on this afternoon and got these errors. Booting is stopped and I cannot ssh into the box. Box is running off SD card. Anything I can do to fix that without wiping everything?

Thanks for your time.

You need to replace SYSTEM on your sdcard with the file from the tar download, looks like it is corrupt.

• Reboot and german language most certainly do work.

Which WLAN chipset do you have?

I played around with the 8.90.2 a lot, even did a factory reset ("hard reset"), the problems didn't go away.

After downgrade (without factory reset again) i could as well change language into german as reboot normally.

Even WLAN performance was normal again.

i checked a realtek rtl8192cu and the internal (i don't know, MAC address says: Smartchip Integrated Inc.)

I'm not insane. I know what i have measured.

And other guys also confirmed the wireless problem.

• Do not enable "sync playback to display" !!! This is already done as part of amcodec and will cause issues. Please try the test build by afl1

There is already a script in the build that does this automatically so you have probably broken it, run the following commands,

thx

I made it and the result is:

Using username "root".

[email protected]'s password:

# LibreELEC #

# LibreELEC – Just enough OS for KODI #

LibreELEC (community): 8.90.2 (S905.arm)

LibreELEC:~ #

and the Netflix not working :cry:

do you have any idea?

here is the crash log

thank you

• Thanks for your report, the driver was updated for Realtek devices recently, can you check the very last release by kszaq 8.2.2.3 as I think this had the same driver as well. 8.2.2.2 had the older one.

• GDPR-2

I just tested your latest build on my T95M just to see whether the LCD will work or not.

It showed no signs of life. Is there anything I can do to get it to work? From either testing or developers perspective?

It's only for the Tanix TX3 mini at present, there is code available for the T95M and another box but I have not prepared this yet, it's on my to do list :) send me a message please so I remember to contact you to be a tester for it when I add it.