Posts by satel

Just create a backup and save to external media (couple of minutes) and then copy/zip the contents of the FAT partition to external media.

After creating a new sd card with a .gz file, overwrite the FAT partition with your zip backup, reboot and restore the LE/CE backup from there (You don't really even have to backup the FAT partition as you will recreate it when you make a new SD) ;)

Which backup is better?

- Create System and Kodi Backup (in Settings/System)

- Backup /author: @robweber/ (from built-in Kodi Add-on repository)

Win32 Disk Imager

You do need to designate a destination file BEFORE you can hit "READ" (no the most intuitive, but works great).

thx, but

so you can with this only copy an image (zBs .IMG) files to an SD card.

I want to make a copy from one of my working LibreELEC SD cards to another SD card. I would like to experiment with this copy and if I get spoiled, I can use the original LibreELEC SD card after. Then no panic :cool:

I need a program, which make a one in one copy (FAT and ext partitions at the same time in one step) in a few minutes.

Something idea?

thx

You can upgrade without losing addons. BUT some addons may not still work with Leia. I would do a copy of the sd-card than use the copy and upgrade. Then you see which addons work/dont work or which addons you must update, IF there is yet a update for the new version of Kodi/Leia.

Hallo,

can you tell me, which program can you copy the entire SD card (FAT and ext) in one step?

Which one does not last for hours ;)

thank you

OK

This is a littlebit weird for me. I dont think about these files are good for me.

I installed the LibreELEC 8.90 system on a completely blank SD Card according to the appropriate standard, as the previous version LibreELEC 8.2 too. In the LibreELEC 8.2 system was 5GHz WiFi, in the 8.90 system had no, only 2.4GHz.

Or can developers know something to answer? GDPR-2

I can only connect to 2.4GHz now, but the 5GHz would be better. I have both WiFi. This is a very populated area in the city where I living and everyone uses 2.4GHz WiFi, so this WiFI speed is slow. 5GHz WiFi was in 8.2, and it was very fast.

Thanks

Mini MX-G 2/16 S905.arm LibreELEC

LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.90.3.img.gz

gxbb_p200_2G_1Gbit.dtb

for some reason i can't even make it working with 2.4 wifi - mecool m8s pro w s905w 2gb 16gb ethernet fine

weird

I can only connect to 2.4GHz, but the 5GHz would be better. I have both. This is a very populated area in the city and everyone uses 2.4GHz, so this wifi speed is slow. 5GHz was in 8.2, and it was fast.

Is there any hope that it will be returned to MiniMX?

Thank you

Hallo adamg, kszaq, hallo everybody,

Do you have any idea, what should I do for Netflix?

I would like to use my NETFLIX account with my box, but I can not.

I installed a LibreELEC 8.90.2 ver. on the clean box and run it (from SD). Then I used this instruction for the Netflix install.

With PuTTY I made the 2 extra command line, and the result is:

Using username "root".

[email protected]'s password:

##############################################

# LibreELEC #

# LibreELEC – Just enough OS for KODI #

##############################################

LibreELEC (community): 8.90.2 (S905.arm)

LibreELEC:~ # wget getwidevine.sh

Connecting to nmacleod.com (212.23.8.80:80)

wget: can't open 'getwidevine.sh': File exists

LibreELEC:~ # sh getwidevine.sh

Detected ARCH: arm

Successfully installed libwidevinecdm.so!

LibreELEC:~ #

After the restart I started the Netflix using and always this 2 messages appears:

unable to complete the request at this time

login failed. check your credentials

or in the morning in general:

One or more items failed to play. Check the log for more information about this message

What to do to run the Netflix?

A Hungarian forum said the widevine is lacking. This is causing the problem.

If it is true, then do you think it can be repairable in a next release?

Or in my case in my Box the Netflix is completely forgotten

log and config

thanks for the suggestions

MiniMX 2/16 (S905.arm)

LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.90.2.img.gz

gxbb_p200_2G_1Gbit.dtb