[8.90.6] LibreELEC 9.0 Alpha for S905/S912 devices

• It would be more helpful for other people if you would tell us what the problem was and how you ended up fixing it.

The most important is the trusty internet network.

I did everything as described, and when the internet was fully restored, everything worked.

Thank you for the advices, thank you for the builders :)

Mini MX-G 2/16 S905.arm LibreELEC

• With 8.90.2 DVBviewer Client Performance is bad again.

Pitch Problems and stuttering are happening all the Time, even during straight Playback.

Back to 8.90.1 again.

I really think that its a Performance Problem of the Device.

Is there a way to disable every Kind of Animation in Kodis/Libreelecs GUI?

Especially all Kind of Fade-In and -Out Effects?

No Idea about Linux but on Windows i would assign highest CPU Priority to Video/Audio Playback and lowest Priority to the GUI.

Can something compareable be done with Libreelec/Kodi?

• Lo schermo LCD funziona in Android? File che hai allegato sono vuoti.

sì .. funziona proprio ora con Android .. ma dimmi come posso copiare che ... solo con terminale su android e cp -R / proc / device-tree / fd628_dev a memoria usb e poi ho zip, è giusto?

[Attach = 2.719] [/ attach] Try with this ...

Files

• fd628_dev.zip

(1.14 kB, downloaded 104 times, last: )

Edited once, last by hashmaker ().

• GDPR-2 there is one thing to check for 3D playback. 3D playback is not supported by any TV in 4K, so far there is even no standard for 3D in 4K. What happens with libreelec when the output resolution is set to 4k, is that when starting a 3D playback, the output is a kind of weird. My projector still says 4k, but no valid format is detected. I guess it is just a completely wrong screen type set by libreelec.

The correct behaviour is to swith to 1080p and send the 3D mode over HDMI (as it is already perfectly done today when the output resolution is 1080p)

Bye

Try this test version LibreELEC-S905.arm-9.0-devel-20180119165613-r27922-gae5b693.tar

• sì .. funziona proprio ora con Android .. ma dimmi come posso copiare che ... solo con terminale su android e cp -R / proc / device-tree / fd628_dev a memoria usb e poi ho zip, è giusto?

I think I used Root Explorer on my box.

It was pre-installed.

• me too with root explorer right now [Attach = 2.720] [/ attach]

It looks identical to my configuration. The DTB I posted on page 76 should work for you too, I don't know why it doesn't.

You need 8.90.2 for it to work.

• Sembra identico alla mia configurazione. Il DTB che ho postato a pagina 76 dovrebbe funzionare anche per te, non so perché non lo faccia.

Hai bisogno di 8.90.2 perché funzioni.

I dont know .... im running 8.90.2 but when i put your dtb it start from android if i put gxl_p212_1g.btb it boot from sd card? (

• GDPR-2

I'm working on adding dtb configuration support to the fd628_dev driver.

So far I have the character map working. Just need to add support for the dot map.

I'll commit this and give you a link, maybe you can pull it.

I dont know .... im running 8.90.2 but when i put your dtb it start from android if i put gxl_p212_1g.btb it boot from sd card? (

Oh so your box has 1GB RAM? I used the 2GB dtb. I'll post a new one later.

• I just bought "Sammix R95" and loaded 8.90.2 on to it. There is a weird problem, though. My device has 2GB rams(the spec claims this and I verified in android) but I had to use the 1GB dtb to have it boot. Thoughts?

• I just bought "Sammix R95" and loaded 8.90.2 on to it. There is a weird problem, though. My device has 2GB rams(the spec claims this and I verified in android) but I had to use the 1GB dtb to have it boot. Thoughts?

You bought a box with fake RAM. Search for fake ram in the forum you will find many similar posts.

RPI3 1GB, Z4 RK3368 1GB, MINI MX-G 2GB, Mini M8S II (coreelec.org 9.2.1), H96 Pro (coreelec.org 9.2.1), ODORID N2 (coreelec.org 9.2.1), VIM3 PRO (coreelec.org 9.2.1), Beelink GT King (coreelec.org 9.2.1), Denon AVR-X2600H, LG 60SJ810V
    pel.hu

• You bought a box with fake RAM. Search for fake ram in the forum you will find many similar posts.

I am sending the unit back to amazon for a refund. I guess the whole market of these android boxes is f***ed up.

• I've never heard of it.

RPI3 1GB, Z4 RK3368 1GB, MINI MX-G 2GB, Mini M8S II (coreelec.org 9.2.1), H96 Pro (coreelec.org 9.2.1), ODORID N2 (coreelec.org 9.2.1), VIM3 PRO (coreelec.org 9.2.1), Beelink GT King (coreelec.org 9.2.1), Denon AVR-X2600H, LG 60SJ810V
    pel.hu

• alex0801

I also have a MXQ Pro 4K. Don't know if this will help, but for some reason my box will boot with the 'gxbb_p201.dtb'.