Hi everyone, I have already readed many posts but I still need help: I wanna buy an octacore AndoridTV based on Amlogic, and I found these (at reasonable price):
- Amlogic S-912 Octa Core Cortex-A53 Processor
- ARM Mali-T820MP3 GPU
- 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM
- 100M/1000Mbps LAN
- Built-in 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4GHZ/5.8GHZ WIFI
- Support BT 4.1
- Amlogic S-912 64 bit Octa core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU
- ARM Mali-T820MP3 GPU - RAM: 2GB / ROM: 32GB - Built-in 2.4GHz & 5GHz WiFi
- 10/100M/1000M RGMII Ethernet
- Support BT 4.0
- Support HDR & DRM
- Amlogic S912 Octa Core 64bit ARM Cortex-A53
- ARM Mali-T820MP3
- 1GBDDR3; FLASH: 8GB.
- HDR: HDR10, HLG HDR Video Processing.
- Amlogic S912 64 bit Octa-core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU
- Mali-T820MP3 GPU
- SDRAM: 3GB DDR3
- FLASH: 16GB EMMC Flash
- LAN Ethernet: 10M/100M RGMII
- Built-in 2.4G / 5G WiFi, Support IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 4.1+HS
The question is: are all the same with just different shells ?
Wich would you choose for best LibreELEC compatibility ?
Thanks in advice to anyone that will help.
if just for libreelec , one S905X 2G 16G is ok , with pure linux kodi, boot from the internal storage...