[8.2.3.1] LibreELEC 8.2 for S905/S905X

• Let me just point out that the quality of the picture depends on the video source, not your default color settings. As mention earlier, i you's 444, 12bit because i can. ;)

-2re

8.90 ⇒ MeCool KI Pro ⇒ Onkyo TX-NR656 ⇒ SAMSUNG 65"LED/UHD/PQ1300/T2CS

LG BP50NB40 USB Blu-ray

• updated 64bit image with some addons built from kszaq 8.1.7 git tag to LE – Google Drive

player : Mini MX-G p200_2G & Inphic Spot i7 PRO p212 & Khadas VIM2 q200
    monitor : iiyama ProLite E2283HS
    speaker : UE Boom 2
    dvb-t : PCTV microStick (79e)
    firmware : android | LE 64bit | balbes 3in1 | gentoo

• Cant find the option to enable standby. Where's the switch?

Thx

its mentioned in changelog on page 1

'You're like a child who wanders into the middle of a movie and wants to know -..' ~ Walter Sobchak (The Big Lebowski)

• Let me just point out that the quality of the picture depends on the video source, not your default color settings. As mention earlier, i you's 444, 12bit because i can. ;)

What's the point? Current TV's have 10 bit panels and only Dolby Vision can support up to 12 bit, but DV is not supported on these android boxes. Mine isn't anyway, I've tried DV demos on my TV, they run in DV but on my memobox T95N it just 'plays'.

If it ain't broken: break it, fix it, repeat

• What's the point? Current TV's have 10 bit panels and only Dolby Vision can support up to 12 bit, but DV is not supported on these android boxes. Mine isn't anyway, I've tried DV demos on my TV, they run in DV but on my memobox T95N it just 'plays'.

No point what so ever ;)

-2re

LG BP50NB40 USB Blu-ray

• 8.1.7 with changelog in OP.

Thanks, (no problems here) :thumbup:

• Just made the modification to enable suspend, works like a charm!

A big thank you! 8)

Minix Neo U1, S905 chipset, 2GB/16GB, Dual Boot Libreelec / Android 5.1 lollipop, Samsung UHS-1 32GB Micro SDHC Memory card

Edited 2 times, last by Brachiator ().

• Maybe too newbie questions but i need to ask them:

1. Is it safe to write to emmc....and if i perform this would it be possible to update later on....right now i have the latest 8.1.7

2. Right now i see that everything is working....do i need that device tree?

• In this thread you have a Leia build ready to test. Note that is on top of LE 9 not 8.2

• Suspend works ok on my Wetek Play 2 and will resume with remote!

However, is there a way of restarting Kodi on resume from suspend?

On my old PC which had LibreElec installed on it, I'm sure I used "systemctl restart Kodi" via autostart.sh. But this doesn't seem to have an effect on Android.

Can anyone help?

My last rips is x265 10 bits.
    So, if default is 420,8bit dont display that full colors?
    Its recommend enable 444,10bits?

- Box Android Mini M8S II (Amlogic S905X, 2GB RAM, 8GB ROM)
    - Ugreen USB Ethernet Adapter Usb 3.0 2.0 [ASIX AX88179 Chipset]
    - LibreELEC 8.2 (Nougat Kernel) builds aimed at devices based on Amlogic S905/S905X SoC.

• My last rips is x265 10 bits.
    So, if default is 420,8bit dont display that full colors?
    Its recommend enable 444,10bits?

Yes. ;)

-2re

LG BP50NB40 USB Blu-ray