Try to install again the addon. I never tried to install to internal an alpha version.
Sorry, I don't get you.
Works fine on SD but not after install to internal?
This works for older versions with kernel 5.2. you can:
-Downgrade to image 20190716
-Wait until I compile another version for 5.2.1
Please try this
Just get the zip file and install as addon.
What build are you using?
Build LibreELEC-AMLGX.arm-9.80-devel-20190716100115-893dd58-s905x.img.gz tested on generic S905X device.
I have some Kodi restarts but I can't find the root cause see logs
All videos works fine except old ones using codec Windows Media Video 9 see logs. Sound works but I see a white screen.
WiFi not works but I handle it compiling the RTL8189ES kernel module as addon.
all images use common kernel 5.2.
Witch branch are you using to build?
Can you check any of these images (all dtb g12) ? I'm only interested in the wired network.
There is a reference to RTL8211F in one patch but I don't know if apply to mega-samu device.
I'm tring this using master
PROJECT=Amlogic DEVICE=S905 ARCH=arm make imageCode
- /media/hdd/Development/LibreELEC.tv/build.LibreELEC-S905.arm-9.0-devel/freetype-2.6.5/.armv8a-libreelec-linux-gnueabi/.libs/psnames.o -L/media/hdd/Development/LibreELEC.tv/build.LibreELEC-S905.arm-9.0-devel/toolchain/armv8a-libreelec-linux-gnueabi/sysroot/usr/lib -lbz2 /media/hdd/Development/LibreELEC.tv/build.LibreELEC-S905.arm-9.0-devel/toolchain/armv8a-libreelec-linux-gnueabi/sysroot/usr/lib/libpng16.a -lz -lm -march=armv8-a+crc -mtune=cortex-a53 -Wl,--as-needed -fuse-ld=gold -march=armv8-a+crc -mcpu=cortex-a53 -Wl,-soname -Wl,libfreetype.so.6 -Wl,-version-script -Wl,/media/hdd/Development/LibreELEC.tv/build.LibreELEC-S905.arm-9.0-devel/freetype-2.6.5/.armv8a-libreelec-linux-gnueabi/.libs/libfreetype.ver -o /media/hdd/Development/LibreELEC.tv/build.LibreELEC-S905.arm-9.0-devel/freetype-2.6.5/.armv8a-libreelec-linux-gnueabi/.libs/libfreetype.so.6.12.5
- lto1: fatal error: bytecode stream in file '/media/hdd/Development/LibreELEC.tv/build.LibreELEC-S905.arm-9.0-devel/toolchain/armv8a-libreelec-linux-gnueabi/sysroot/usr/lib/libpng16.a' generated with LTO version 6.0 instead of the expected 7.0
- compilation terminated.
- lto-wrapper: fatal error: /media/hdd/Development/LibreELEC.tv/build.LibreELEC-S905.arm-9.0-devel/toolchain/bin/armv8a-libreelec-linux-gnueabi-gcc-8.1.0 returned 1 exit status
- compilation terminated.
- /media/hdd/Development/LibreELEC.tv/build.LibreELEC-S905.arm-9.0-devel/toolchain/lib/gcc/armv8a-libreelec-linux-gnueabi/8.1.0/../../../../armv8a-libreelec-linux-gnueabi/bin/ld.gold: fatal error: lto-wrapper failed
- collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
- make: *** [config.mk:55: /media/hdd/Development/LibreELEC.tv/build.LibreELEC-S905.arm-9.0-devel/freetype-2.6.5/.armv8a-libreelec-linux-gnueabi/libfreetype.la] Error 1
- make: Leaving directory '/media/hdd/Development/LibreELEC.tv/build.LibreELEC-S905.arm-9.0-devel/freetype-2.6.5/.armv8a-libreelec-linux-gnueabi'
- Makefile:12: fallo en las instrucciones para el objetivo 'image'
- make: *** [image] Error 2
Any clue to solve this error without a make distclean?
ping CGarces is that device ID in the 8812au driver?
Sorry for the delay, I not visit the forums since some time ago.
That device ID not is included in our builds
But the id exist on some other repositories. I'm not sure if this is compatible with 3.x kernels:
chewitt You need a PR for this ID over the current repository?
TrashCanMan You have free time to test some ideas for rtl device drivers?
I have a Sveon SSL4420 device, that not looks like the standard S805 box. No SD, RCA output...
I can enter in recovery mode using the update & backup tool, with a dummy update.zip but is not installing the LE bootloader.
Any ideas? the device is just garbage with the current Android 4.4.2
I have the same question. SkyGo with the same problem. How can I download the latest version ?
The addon should detect the version and update with InputStream_Helper. If your addon not use it, ask the developer.
try to increase -P : ir-keytable -D 100 -P 400 or ir-keytable -D 500 -P 200
I have Samsung remote and I can't find any values too, meson-ir detects every button as double clicked.
Just same TV manufacture, Samsung.
I have tested a lot of combinations, with higher values, looks like not is working fine.
Currently we are using several out of tree kernel drivers for realteck wifi devices.
That cause additional work to keep the diver updated due kernel changes (usually done by milhouse ).
For example we are using rtl8192cu driver from this repository.
The author claims on the readme.md that the mainline rtl8xxxu driver is mature enough and the out of tree kernel is not needed anymore.
Maybe we should remove the RTL drivers (all or just some of them) from generic and RPI images, and keep the out of tree drivers frozen, just for devices that not use mainline kernel.
I am not talking about included libretro, this is a way to run optimised lakka retroarch alongside kodI basically
kodi emulators, at least in the case of pcsx rearmed, are unusable...probably has something to do with why lakka s905 pcsx rearmed os over 1mb when kodi uses generic one that is around 500kb
I have some free time to work on Libretro addons.
Can you detail the errors that you have and the addons affected?