remote.conf repository

• In addition to my Tanix TX5 Pro post with dedicated codec.info button made for LE7 (based on Jarvis)

Here's some more improvments to this tiny-handy remote to meet LE 8-9 (Krypton) demands

Basic layout stays the same, but some buttons have several functions now via keyboard.xml:

1) Pause/Play=Power (always available with PVR and Video playback)

2) Stop=Mute (always available with PVR and Video playback)

3) OSDAudio Settings=UP (available in fullscreen PVR and Video only)

4) OSDVideo Settings=DOWN (available in fullscreen PVR and Video only)

5) PVRGuideInfo=LEFT (shows current programm description, available in fullscreen PVR only)

6) PVROSDGuide=RIGHT (shows curent channel EPG Guide list, available in fullscreen PVR only)

7) Current Playlist=MENU (available in fullscreen Video only)

8- PlayerProcessInfo=MOUSE (available in fullscreen PVR and Video only)

9) PlayerDebugInfo=MOUSE-Longpressed (available in fullscreen PVR and Video only)

To use all these features, download and unzip the attachment

Place remote.conf in /Configfiles/

Place keyboard.xml in /Userdata/keymaps/

Restart Kodi

remote.zip

• hi,

have a small remote (IR odroid c1 remote from pollin) worked great on my odroid c2(android) now i am on libreelec (kzaq-latest build) and only the start button works(anyone a file)?????

• I have the "same" remote. try this, you will need to change the name to remote.conf & put it into \storage\config

reboot the box.

Note, I have modified a couple of buttons.

If it doesn't work, look for the thread, creating a remote from scratch

I appriciate your help but I dont know - non of the config are working.

Iam logging into the box with ftp root. the file goes into .config right? This is the only folder where I found the old remote.conf

rebooting the box, but nothing happens. I also switchted the batteries of the remote.

What iam doing wrong?

• In addition to my Tanix TX5 Pro post with dedicated codec.info button made for LE7 (based on Jarvis)

Here's some more improvments to this tiny-handy remote to meet LE 8-9 (Krypton) demands

Basic layout stays the same, but some buttons have several functions now via keyboard.xml:

This remote works with S912 Box Vorke z6 - maybe vorke is a clone from Tanix

• So I answered my own question and determined it is a Matricom G-Box Q remote. Couldn't find a remote so I made my own config that you can find attached. Everything works as it should.

I also included the remotesecond.conf file with the factory_infcode=1 added so you can use it as a second remote.

• Quick tip I got from one of the forums long ago that should be added to remote config file creation tutorial.

Rebooting the box every time you want to test the remote gets real old real fast. Type this into your SSH terminal window every time you saved and are ready to test:

remotecfg /storage/.config/nameofyourremotefile.conf

In my case it was called test remote so I typed in remotecfg /storage/.config/testremote.conf

• Here is mine. remote.zip

• COOWELL V2 Android Smart TV Box

key_begin

0x00 31 #S (Power) -> Shutdown menu

0x0c 113 #MUTE (MUTE)

# 0x01 398 #RED (Media)

# 0x05 399 #GREEN (TV)

# 0x09 400 #YELLOW (WEB)

# 0x0d 401 #BLUE (APP)

0x01 24 #O (Media) -> Codec info

0x05 35 #H (TV) -> Live TV channels window

0x09 18 #E (WEB) -> Live TV EPG/TV guide