remote.conf repository

• Hi - Here is a remote.conf file and notes on using a GE Universal Remote Control (model 12404) with a MXQ Pro 4k box. This remote, when programmed with a device code of 0865, will turn the MXQ on and off with the power button. (Remote available at Walmart for $4.97.) Remote.conf file, Key codes and notes are in the zip file.This is a small remote - just a bit bigger than the remote shipped with the MXQ.

Zip file - MXQ_Pro_4k_Remote_wNotes.zip 

For anyone who wants Play/FF/Rew/Pause and Stop buttons - this is a good start.

Was able to do this standing on the shoulders of ippon. Thanks for the direction.

• Try this one remote.zip?dl=1 It was made last year for the MXQ M12 S805 box and worked fine so good luck and hope it works well for you too.

Ray,

I have a remote that looks the same as the one in the post you replied to, it came with a M9S PRO Android 6.0 Amlogic S905X Quad Core 2G/16GB Smart TV Box 4K Media Player

Are these look alike remotes all the same?

Will the file you posted work for my remote?

• I have an apple tv remote that I would like to use with an amlogic tv box running libreelec. Is there a remote.conf out there that can be used? The remote I have is the slim silver one. Just checking if anyone can point me in the right direction.

• Did you try the remote conf that Pelican supplied? Although mine is H96 Pro 2gb/16gb

Samsung RU7400 Onkyo HTX22HDX Nvidia Shield HD Homerun Duo (Living Room)

Samsung UE40ES5500 H96 Pro, X96+, Fire TV 4K Stick (Bedroom)

Synology DS920+ Plex Pass

:)

• hey there,

please forgive my question, but has anyone a remote.conf for my MXIII 4K 2GB, before reading through all the pages?

• Hi all

wonder if someone has the remote.conf for my Beelink Mini MX v. 1.0, 2Gb/16Gb/Gibabit lan...

Been spending quite some time trawling the forum and the web but to no avail.

I'm using [8.1.10] LibreELEC 8.2 for S905/S905X but the remote doesn't work. Can't turn the box on or off. Using bluetooth keyboard for the moment . Everthing else works a treat.

TIA

• I have a Beelink Minimx III the only remote, conf files I could find, were in \etc\amremote they were named libreelec.conf & wetek.conf the only code in there is for the power button

Perhaps you could edit & add one of these to your existing remote.conf

# WeTek Play NEC remote

factory_code = 0xbc430001

work_mode = 1

repeat_enable = 1

release_delay = 150

debug_enable = 1

reg_control = 0xfbe40

key_begin

0xca 116 ;POWER

key_end

# OpenELEC NEC remote

factory_code = 0x00680001

work_mode = 1

repeat_enable = 1

release_delay = 150

debug_enable = 1

reg_control = 0xfbe40

key_begin

0xdb 116 ;POWER

key_end

Also read Create remote.conf from scratch

• Thx for taking the time to try and help me. Will investigate.

• Hi does anybody have a remote.conf for this remote for the MXQ Pro+ 4K S905X CPU and Mali-450MP GPU, 2GB Ram and 16GB Rom 2.4Ghz wifi and Bluetooth.

Nexbox A95X 1GB Ram 8GB Rom Amlogic S905X
    JVC 55" 4k UHD 3D Smart TV
    JVC 40" 3D Blu-ray Sound bar

• Please help, have been trying for 3 weeks to get this remote working. It came with a Hamswan OTT TV Box (MXQ S805), it's slightly different to the one that comes with most other MXQ boxes and I can't find a remote.conf that works.

I have this remote and trying now also since weeks.. but none of the configs are working.

Does anybody have any suggestion?

Tobi.

• I have the "same" remote. try this, you will need to change the name to remote.conf & put it into \storage\config

reboot the box.

Note, I have modified a couple of buttons.

If it doesn't work, look for the thread, creating a remote from scratch

Files

• If anyone needs remote.conf for

K12 Pro

Tanix TX8

Tanix TX8 MAX

Vorke Z6 and others

Both remote are interchangeable and the numbers are working in all devices
    Hope that will help someone.

• If you have a Scishion V88 Pro S905X 1G/8G you will have the same remote as posted in post #98 by astrit1 in this thread. Try the remote.conf posted there.

Scishion V88 Pro S905X 1G/8G, 100MBit/s LAN w/ LE 9.0 (adamg-1.0.4.1), Onkyo TX-NR609 AV receiver, Mitsubishi HC5500 projector