Posts by mxq_pro_4k_owner

Hi - Here is a remote.conf file and notes on using a GE Universal Remote Control (model 12404) with a MXQ Pro 4k box. This remote, when programmed with a device code of 0865, will turn the MXQ on and off with the power button. (Remote available at Walmart for $4.97.) Remote.conf file, Key codes and notes are in the zip file. This is a small remote - just a bit bigger than the remote shipped with the MXQ.

Zip file - MXQ_Pro_4k_Remote_wNotes.zip 

For anyone who wants Play/FF/Rew/Pause and Stop buttons - this is a good start.

Was able to do this standing on the shoulders of ippon. Thanks for the direction.

First, let me say THANK YOU to ippon for this work. It is people like you that make the difference between happy users (with a remote that works) and grumpy, dejected users.

I bought a Henscoqi MXQ Pro 4 from Amazon to try and run LibreElec. (S905x/Penta-Core Mali-450/1G/8G). LibreElec booted from the SD card but only the power button worked on the remote. After reading (and re-reading) your instructions, I now have a fully functional remote. THANK YOU AGAIN.

For those of you who bought a similar box, here is the remote.conf file you can try...

remote.zip