remote.conf repository

• Hi - Here is a remote.conf file and notes on using a GE Universal Remote Control (model 12404) with a MXQ Pro 4k box. This remote, when programmed with a device code of 0865, will turn the MXQ on and off with the power button. (Remote available at Walmart for $4.97.) Remote.conf file, Key codes and notes are in the zip file.This is a small remote - just a bit bigger than the remote shipped with the MXQ.

Zip file - MXQ_Pro_4k_Remote_wNotes.zip 

For anyone who wants Play/FF/Rew/Pause and Stop buttons - this is a good start.

Was able to do this standing on the shoulders of ippon. Thanks for the direction.

• Try this one remote.zip?dl=1 It was made last year for the MXQ M12 S805 box and worked fine so good luck and hope it works well for you too.

Ray,

I have a remote that looks the same as the one in the post you replied to, it came with a M9S PRO Android 6.0 Amlogic S905X Quad Core 2G/16GB Smart TV Box 4K Media Player

Are these look alike remotes all the same?

Will the file you posted work for my remote?

• I have an apple tv remote that I would like to use with an amlogic tv box running libreelec. Is there a remote.conf out there that can be used? The remote I have is the slim silver one. Just checking if anyone can point me in the right direction.

• Did you try the remote conf that Pelican supplied? Although mine is H96 Pro 2gb/16gb

Samsung RU7400 Onkyo HTX22HDX Nvidia Shield HD Homerun Duo (Living Room)

Samsung UE40ES5500 X96 Max+, Fire TV 4K Stick (Bedroom)

Synology DS920+ Plex Pass

:)

• hey there,

please forgive my question, but has anyone a remote.conf for my MXIII 4K 2GB, before reading through all the pages?

• Hi all

wonder if someone has the remote.conf for my Beelink Mini MX v. 1.0, 2Gb/16Gb/Gibabit lan...

Been spending quite some time trawling the forum and the web but to no avail.

I'm using [8.1.10] LibreELEC 8.2 for S905/S905X but the remote doesn't work. Can't turn the box on or off. Using bluetooth keyboard for the moment . Everthing else works a treat.

TIA

• I have a Beelink Minimx III the only remote, conf files I could find, were in \etc\amremote they were named libreelec.conf & wetek.conf the only code in there is for the power button

Perhaps you could edit & add one of these to your existing remote.conf

# WeTek Play NEC remote

factory_code = 0xbc430001

work_mode = 1

repeat_enable = 1

release_delay = 150

debug_enable = 1

reg_control = 0xfbe40

key_begin

0xca 116 ;POWER

key_end

# OpenELEC NEC remote

factory_code = 0x00680001

work_mode = 1

repeat_enable = 1

release_delay = 150

debug_enable = 1

reg_control = 0xfbe40

key_begin

0xdb 116 ;POWER

key_end

Also read Create remote.conf from scratch

Samsung RU7400 Onkyo HTX22HDX Nvidia Shield HD Homerun Duo (Living Room)

Samsung UE40ES5500 X96 Max+, Fire TV 4K Stick (Bedroom)

Synology DS920+ Plex Pass

:)

• Thx for taking the time to try and help me. Will investigate.

• Hi does anybody have a remote.conf for this remote for the MXQ Pro+ 4K S905X CPU and Mali-450MP GPU, 2GB Ram and 16GB Rom 2.4Ghz wifi and Bluetooth.

Nexbox A95X 1GB Ram 8GB Rom Amlogic S905X
    JVC 55" 4k UHD 3D Smart TV
    JVC 40" 3D Blu-ray Sound bar

• Please help, have been trying for 3 weeks to get this remote working. It came with a Hamswan OTT TV Box (MXQ S805), it's slightly different to the one that comes with most other MXQ boxes and I can't find a remote.conf that works.

I have this remote and trying now also since weeks.. but none of the configs are working.

Does anybody have any suggestion?

Tobi.

• I have the "same" remote. try this, you will need to change the name to remote.conf & put it into \storage\config

reboot the box.

Note, I have modified a couple of buttons.

If it doesn't work, look for the thread, creating a remote from scratch

• If you have a Scishion V88 Pro S905X 1G/8G you will have the same remote as posted in post #98 by astrit1 in this thread. Try the remote.conf posted there.

Scishion V88 Pro S905X 1G/8G, 100MBit/s LAN w/ LE 9.0 (adamg-1.0.4.1), Onkyo TX-NR609 AV receiver, Mitsubishi HC5500 projector