S802/S812-Libreelec images for 7/8/9

• How to install it on the actual box? It seems to have installed on the SD, since it booted to android when I popped out the SD.

• On linux in terminal:

ssh [email protected] (x.x.x.x is ip address of your box)

password is libreelec

Now type command:

installtointernal

and answer yes on all

On Windows use Putty, login to box and type command installtointernal

;)

• On a dream world i would compile you a patched MXIII-PLUS board file with 10/100 so you get ethernet working.

That dream world would be nice, but I guess that's why it's called a dream world - it isn't reality ;)

• Kostaman, can you confirm - you used the "Enable SD card dual boot" in post #1048 to enable an SD boot and then tried to boot one of Demetris's 8.0 builds? I have a friends M8 and am trying to determine how to boot one of Demetris's 8.0 builds via SD.

MXIII-G, M8 and Beeklink MXIII Plus LE 8.2.2 - Demetris, Mecool M8S Pro+/Abox A1, Abox A1 Max Coreelec 9.0.2. Thanks to all.

• Please someone help. After the update the libreelec logo appears in the left top corner of my screen but after that the screen is black. I use the LibreELEC-S8X2.arm-8.2.3-MXIII-PLUS.tar (I have the MXIII-G)

• can you confirm - you used the "Enable SD card dual boot" in post #1048 to enable an SD boot and then tried to boot one of Demetris's 8.0 builds? I have a friends M8 and am trying to determine how to boot one of Demetris's 8.0 builds via SD.

Yes i did. #1,04

I've gone to stock Android on this box but the stock firmware still wont load LE with latest 8.2.3-m8

• I just installed the 8.2.3 update (TAR) on my MXIII 1G. It works without any problems. :thumbup::thumbup:

Just one question: I have an 200Mbps internet connection, when i run speedtest it only comes too 65Mbps.

Any reason why? Al cables and switches are 1000Mbps.

• Please someone help. After the update the libreelec logo appears in the left top corner of my screen but after that the screen is black. I use the LibreELEC-S8X2.arm-8.2.3-MXIII-PLUS.tar (I have the MXIII-G)

That sounds like the same problem that I have on the x8h-plus.

• Hi Demetri,

i have burned your LibreELEC-S8X2.arm-8.2.3-S82.img on my Micro SD Card with the LibreELEC.USB-SD.Creator.Win32 Tool.

I take the Card in the Slot of my Orbsmart S82. I go to the Bootloader via the RESET Button in the AV Link and Power ON on same time.

Then i try apply update from EXT and there from sdcard.

With this error:

failed to mount

is there a other Methode to flash this Box with your image???

• Guys i installed (sd) last build mxiii-1g on my mxiii-g 2gb of ram and all works. But shall I use a different build due to the amount of ram? Thank you and thanks dev for your work!

• Yeap because you have the MXIII and not the MXIII-G/PLUS

You should use the S82 image :)

Demetri, I have the X8H-Plus and used the LibreELEC-S8X2.arm-8.2.3-X8H-PLUS.tar image, but have the same problem.

LE logo on boot and then black screen.

• Demetri, I have the X8H-Plus and used the LibreELEC-S8X2.arm-8.2.3-X8H-PLUS.tar image, but have the same problem.

LE logo on boot and then black screen.

you no logs, me no magic balls around=you are on your own