Posts by Thomas_SX1

Demetirs in the update from ext is only the option from SD and the option from udisk.

Must i flash an 812 bootloader to flash from usb???

I Know you post that google help to flash a other bootloader but is a risk to damage the box. Can you give a helpfull tip how i find the wright bootloader?

Thank you for your help

Hi Demetris i have read that you have an orbsmart S82.

I have tried to flash your image with the method. Push the reset button in Av Link and the on Button to go into the bootloader.

i select the flash from ext and there the sdcard.

i have burned the image for you o sdcard with the liberelec win tool.

then i get an error that the sdcard can not mount and trying with read only,also with error.

How do you flash your orbsmart S82 (is it the round version?) with an alternetive Image.

Can you help me that i have your Liberelec image on my box

Sorry for my Bad English i am an German ;)

Hi Demetri,

i have burned your LibreELEC-S8X2.arm-8.2.3-S82.img on my Micro SD Card with the LibreELEC.USB-SD.Creator.Win32 Tool.

I take the Card in the Slot of my Orbsmart S82. I go to the Bootloader via the RESET Button in the AV Link and Power ON on same time.

Then i try apply update from EXT and there from sdcard.

With this error:

failed to mount

is there a other Methode to flash this Box with your image???

Hi Demetris,

I have an orbsmart S82 Straeming box,

i have to try your image LibreELEC-S8X2.arm-8.2.2-S82.img to flash to the box with an SD Card.

I push the On Button and the Reset Buttonn in the AV link.

the Box bottet into bootloader i switch to flash from ext.

and then i switch to flash from SD Card.

But the problem is:

this Errormassage:

E:mount /dev/block/mcblk0p1 on /sdcard failed (no such file or directory), now to try read-only to mount again

I have used the libreelec LibreELEC.USB-SD.Creator.Win32 Tool to burn the imaghe on the micro SDcard.

Must i flash the lastest Stock image??? Is this an Bootloader Problem???

How can i flash the orbsmart S82 per OTG Usb cable???