Thoradia Add-ons

• Thank you nolimitz for detailed steps BUT still I can't figure it out.

After placing dir=/storage/downloads line in aria2.conf, my downloads still go to root directory. What I mean is that after downloading the file if I issue "ls -all" command (at LIBREELEC command prompt in SSH), my downloaded file shows up there and not in /storage/downloads. This has been my problem from beginning. No matter what directory I specify in aria2.conf file, download always go to root directory and not in /storage/downloads.

Could you tell my how to solve this?

Welcome.

After you added the line in aria2.conf , did you restart service?

Are you trying to download using web ui?

Can you show a screesnhot of the web ui?

• Welcome.

After you added the line in aria2.conf , did you restart service?

Are you trying to download using web ui?

Can you show a screesnhot of the web ui?

After you added the line in aria2.conf , did you restart service? - Yes I did.

Are you trying to download using web ui? - No. For some reasons I can't get webui to get it to connect aria2c. I am using command line commands to download stuff using Putty. Command I am using to download is aria2c "http address" (see screenshot 2)

Can you show a screesnhot of the web ui? Please see attached screenshots. Screenshot (1) is ls -all command before downloading anything. Screenshot (2) is aria2c "http adress" command which shows download location as "/storage/filename" NOT "/storage/downloads/file name" as mentioned in my arai2.conf dir location. (For your information, my aria2.conf has only one line which is dir=/storage/downloads).

Screenshot (3) shows ls -all command result after downloading the file which shows file has downloads to /storage location and NOT /storage/downloads location.

***Website on screenshot is legal music site to download music.

• Web ui should work, just put correct ip address of libreelec with aria2 in settings.

For command line downloads, i guess you should follow the manual of aria2 at, havent tried it though:

aria2c(1) — aria2 1.33.1 documentation

Check first basic option:

Code
    -d, --dir=<DIR>
  • Web ui should work, just put correct ip address of libreelec with aria2 in settings.

For command line downloads, i guess you should follow the manual of aria2 at, havent tried it though:

aria2c(1) — aria2 1.33.1 documentation

Check first basic option:

Code
    -d, --dir=<DIR>

Thank you nolimitz for guiding me on this matter. Appreciate your time.

However after trying all different options, I can't get it to work. Webui simply doesn't connect. No matter what I do, command line commands always downloads to /storage location instead of /storage/Downloads.

I have even tried this docker aria2webui . Nothing works.

Therefore, I tried different option of using pyload by installing it on Asus router. It is working for my needs.

Thanks to Thoradia for these addons. :)

Edited once, last by misctempacc (February 22, 2018 at 9:22 PM).

• hi there,

Awesome software, and great support in this thread!

I have an issue with Jackett, I wonder if anyone can help.

I had a working set up on an S905 device. I then made a backup and moved to an Intel x86 machine.

Now I can't seem to connect to any indexers in Jackett. Tried deleting user data in Jackett and reinstalling, but no joy.

Error log:

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Any help would be much appreciated!

• Add-on data can be re-used, but S905 binaries will not run on x86_64.

You must update your add-ons: Thoradia, Mono, Thoradia Mono Tools, Jackett, etc.

• I tried uninstalling all the apps (after deleting all user data), then reinstalling fresh. Still getting the issue, Anything else I can try? Any other things I can test to diagnose the issue?

• Seems to be a connection issue. When I try to connect to the same site using curl in the command line, I get connection refused. Seems to be a larger issue!

Maybe router or DNS or VPN???

Update: I reckon it is a VPN issue, as can connect to all other sites using curl, but not 1337x as it is blocked in UK without VPN, so must be a VPN problem!!

Edited once, last by dins dale (February 27, 2018 at 7:51 PM).

• Found the cause of the issue - Jackett is using https instead of http for the indexers.

Any ideas how to fix this??

UPDATE: Seems to be an issue using CAPTCHAS for certain indexers. Seems to be a known issue with Jackett. Not in the scope for this thread then!

Edited once, last by dins dale (March 2, 2018 at 9:58 AM).

• Sonarr has stopped working with error: MediaInfo Library could not be loaded libmediainfo.so.0

I believe this is since the latest update.

How can I resolve this problem?

• Sonarr has stopped working with error: MediaInfo Library could not be loaded libmediainfo.so.0

I believe this is since the latest update.

How can I resolve this problem?

Thanks for the feedback.

This problem occurs on LibreELEC 9.0 (unstable, pre-alpha) and could be caused by LibreELEC, Mono or my add-ons.

I will address it when LibreELEC 9.0 settles (reaches alpha).

• Hey!

great work thoradia

first sorry for my english

I want to use rtorrent+rutorrent and transmission, but could not be run, I dont know what is my wrong.

I use TVbox S912 2G+16G, try use libreelec 8.2 could not be run. I can run OS "LibreELEC 9.0 Alpha for Amlogic S905/S912 devices"

I have add thoradia repositiories but "could not connect repositiores", then I download zip, rtorrent rutorrent transmission, from github : thoradia/thoradia/tree/master/9.0/Odroid_C2/aarch64 , install and not be run.

first is rtorrent, i copy from my route config file rtorrent.rc, put to "/storage/.kodi/addons/service.rtorrent/doc/rtorrent.rc" and fix download dir. but rtorrent could not run.

I try debug

LibreELEC:~/.kodi/addons/service.rtorrent/bin # rtorrent

-sh: rtorrent: not found

LibreELEC:~/.kodi/addons/service.rtorrent/bin # /storage/.kodi/addons/service.rtorrent/bin/rtorrent

-sh: /storage/.kodi/addons/service.rtorrent/bin/rtorrent: not found

LibreELEC:~/.kodi/addons/service.rtorrent/bin # ls -al /storage/.kodi/addons/service.rtorrent/bin/rtorrent

-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 1271744 Mar 6 22:36 /storage/.kodi/addons/service.rtorrent/bin/rtorrent

LibreELEC:~ # systemctl start service.rtorrent

LibreELEC:~ # netstat -anpt|grep 5000

LibreELEC:~ # systemctl status service.rtorrent

● service.rtorrent.service - rTorrent

Loaded: loaded (/storage/.kodi/addons/service.rtorrent/system.d/service.rtorrent.service; enabled; vendor preset: disabled)

Active: inactive (dead) since Wed 2018-03-07 13:51:40 CST; 36min ago

Docs: Home · rakshasa/rtorrent Wiki · GitHub

Process: 3029 ExecStop=/bin/sh /storage/.kodi/addons/service.rtorrent/bin/rtorrent-ctl stop (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)

Process: 2977 ExecStart=/bin/sh /storage/.kodi/addons/service.rtorrent/bin/rtorrent-ctl start (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)

Main PID: 3026 (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)

Mar 07 13:51:40 LibreELEC systemd[1]: Starting rTorrent...

Mar 07 13:51:40 LibreELEC systemd[1]: Started rTorrent.

LibreELEC:~ # ps|grep torrent

3016 root 0:00 httpd -c /storage/.kodi/addons/service.rutorrent/config/httpd.conf -p 6880

3300 root 0:00 grep torrent

LibreELEC:~ # netstat -anpt

Active Internet connections (servers and established)

Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address Foreign Address State PID/Program name

tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:111 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 1/systemd

tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:8080 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 3017/kodi.bin

tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:22 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 2609/sshd

tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:36666 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 3017/kodi.bin

tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:445 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 2734/smbd

tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:4713 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 2554/pulseaudio

tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:139 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 2734/smbd

tcp 0 820 192.168.78.38:22 192.168.78.50:3263 ESTABLISHED 3203/1

tcp 0 0 :::111 :::* LISTEN 1/systemd

tcp 0 0 :::8080 :::* LISTEN 3017/kodi.bin

tcp 0 0 :::22 :::* LISTEN 2609/sshd

tcp 0 0 :::36666 :::* LISTEN 3017/kodi.bin

tcp 0 0 :::445 :::* LISTEN 2734/smbd

tcp 0 0 :::6880 :::* LISTEN 3016/httpd

tcp 0 0 ::1:9090 :::* LISTEN 3017/kodi.bin

tcp 0 0 :::4713 :::* LISTEN 2554/pulseaudio

tcp 0 0 :::139 :::* LISTEN 2734/smbd

have the bin file, but notify "no found"

have no run, but log tail me have run.

what should I do ? what is my wrong ?

• Thanks for the feedback.

This problem occurs on LibreELEC 9.0 (unstable, pre-alpha) and could be caused by LibreELEC, Mono or my add-ons.

I will address it when LibreELEC 9.0 settles (reaches alpha).

Considering I have been running the alpha flawlessly for a long time now, this is very disappointing...

I have asked for help from the Sonarr team but they said they can't do anything.

Is there nothing I can do manually that might fix this?

• Use zip files for RPi2/arm

• Considering I have been running the alpha flawlessly for a long time now, this is very disappointing...

I have asked for help from the Sonarr team but they said they can't do anything.

Is there nothing I can do manually that might fix this?

I checked:

libmediainfo.so.0 is in LD_LIBRARY_PATH, but Lidarr/Sonarr/Radarr do not pick it up

Code
     [Error] VideoFileInfoReader: mediainfo is required but was not found
     [v2.0.0.5153] System.DllNotFoundException: libmediainfo.so.0
       at (wrapper managed-to-native) NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.MediaInfo.MediaInfo.MediaInfo_New()
       at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.MediaInfo.MediaInfo..ctor () [0x00006] in <907396538063488ebd3918dbee5833ec>:0
       at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.MediaInfo.VideoFileInfoReader.GetMediaInfo (System.String filename) [0x00021] in <907396538063488ebd3918dbee5833ec>:0
     [Error] DetectSample: Failed to get runtime from the file, make sure mediainfo is available

I will try to fix when I have the time.

Where did you ask help at Sonarr?