I have fixed the issue but I don't know why,
After click on "Defaults", into the Thoraida Addons setings and click on "update", I can install transmission.
Kodi logs of the installation JYDG
- 22:05:39.541 T:4097667072 DEBUG: ------ Window Deinit (DialogSelect.xml) ------
- 22:05:39.542 T:4097667072 DEBUG: CAddonInstaller: installing 'service.thoradia' version '8.2.9' from repository 'service.thoradia'
- 22:05:39.547 T:4009747360 DEBUG: Thread JobWorker start, auto delete: true
- 22:05:39.548 T:4097667072 DEBUG: Keyboard: scancode: 0x1c, sym: 0x000d, unicode: 0x0000, modifier: 0x0
- 22:05:39.568 T:4009747360 DEBUG: Unpacking zip://special%3a%2f%2fhome%2faddons%2fpackages%2fservice.thoradia-8.2.9.zip/service.thoradia/ to /storage/.kodi/addons/temp/55f49fff-f27e-4125-a92a-2e9dfc1b98df
- 22:05:39.590 T:4009747360 DEBUG: ADDON: cpluff: 'Plug-in service.thoradia has been uninstalled.'
- 22:05:39.624 T:4009747360 INFO: ADDON: cpluff: 'Could not read plug-in directory /usr/lib/kodi/addons: No such file or directory'
looks like service.thoradia was downloaded, uninstalled and installed after click on update... but I already have 8.2.9 as you can see in my log from Friday. ¿why was updated if no new version was detected?
In any case that fix my issue.
Looking deeper on the logs form the other day,,,
but in the log from today I see...
See Thoradia Add-ons