Posts by mac89

You mean you have copied the tar file into the "Update" Samba share?

OpenELEC will only notify you about OpenELEC updates, any notification will have nothing to do with anything copied into the "Update" folder.

If you're rebooting OpenELEC and it's not applying the LibreELEC upgrade tar copied into the "Update" folder then OpenELEC is either not finding anything to upgrade with (you've copied the LE tar into the wrong folder) or OpenELEC is showing you an error/failure during the upgrade which you are not mentioning.

The update file is copied to the correct folder, the reboot does not have any error messages because the update command not works.

Do not be mindful of the name of the network path is actually openelec

il file di aggiornamento è copiato nella cartella corretta, al reboot non ci sono messegai di errore perche il comando update non parte neanche..
    Non fate caso al nome del percorso di rete in realtà è openelec

Hello, I wanted to migrate my openelec to libreelec, as I have copied the libreelec tar file from the folder update by manual, openelec notifies me of the update, but when I reboot, nothing happens like that? how do I fix it?

Buongiorno, volevo migrare il mio openelec a libreelec, come da manuale ho copiato il file tar di libreelec nella carella update, openelec mi notifica l'aggiornamento ma quando riavvio non succede nulla, come mai? come risolvo?

Hello, I was wondering if it was possible to install air2 on libreelec? Is there a way to use the apt-get command from the ssh terminal? automatic translation excuse me!

Buongiorno, mi chiedevo se fosse possibile installare aria2 su libreelec? C'è modo di poter usare il comando apt-get da terminale ssh? traduzione automatica scusate!

Hello, I bought a mini i7 remote control but I can not configure some keys; for example the back button and the menu key. can anyone give me some help to solve the problem?

I've already tried by controller setup but it does not work;(

-------------------------------

Buongiorno, ho acquistato un telecomando rii mini i7 ma non riesco a configurare alcuni tasti; per esempio il tasto indietro ed il tasto menù. qualcuno puo darmi qualche dritta per risolvere il problema?

Ho già provato da configurazione controller ma non funziona;(

Good morning, as first I apologize for English but not knowing this is an automatic translation. We are sorry, I'd like to add the hang off and iberna drop-down menu, there are some shh commands that I can give to enable these functions? my libreelec runs on rasp pi3. thank you!

------------------------------------------------------

Buongiorno, come prima cosa mi scuso per l'inglese ma non conoscendolo questa è una traduzione automatica. Veniamo al sodo, io vorrei aggiungere al menu di spegnimento kodi la voce sospendi ed iberna, c'è qualche comando da shh che posso dara per abilitare le suddete funzioni? il mio libreelec gira su rasp pi3. grazie!