migration openelec-->libreelec

• Hello, I wanted to migrate my openelec to libreelec, as I have copied the libreelec tar file from the folder update by manual, openelec notifies me of the update, but when I reboot, nothing happens like that? how do I fix it?

Buongiorno, volevo migrare il mio openelec a libreelec, come da manuale ho copiato il file tar di libreelec nella carella update, openelec mi notifica l'aggiornamento ma quando riavvio non succede nulla, come mai? come risolvo?

• I have copied the libreelec tar file from the folder update by manual,

You mean you have copied the tar file into the "Update" Samba share?

openelec notifies me of the update, but when I reboot, nothing happens like that?

OpenELEC will only notify you about OpenELEC updates, any notification will have nothing to do with anything copied into the "Update" folder.

If you're rebooting OpenELEC and it's not applying the LibreELEC upgrade tar copied into the "Update" folder then OpenELEC is either not finding anything to upgrade with (you've copied the LE tar into the wrong folder) or OpenELEC is showing you an error/failure during the upgrade which you are not mentioning.

• You mean you have copied the tar file into the "Update" Samba share?

OpenELEC will only notify you about OpenELEC updates, any notification will have nothing to do with anything copied into the "Update" folder.

If you're rebooting OpenELEC and it's not applying the LibreELEC upgrade tar copied into the "Update" folder then OpenELEC is either not finding anything to upgrade with (you've copied the LE tar into the wrong folder) or OpenELEC is showing you an error/failure during the upgrade which you are not mentioning.

The update file is copied to the correct folder, the reboot does not have any error messages because the update command not works.

Do not be mindful of the name of the network path is actually openelec

il file di aggiornamento è copiato nella cartella corretta, al reboot non ci sono messegai di errore perche il comando update non parte neanche..
    Non fate caso al nome del percorso di rete in realtà è openelec

• Looks like you may be using Berryboot, which is not supported - you'll need to contact Berryboot for your support.

Edit: We don't support Berryboot precisely because it fscks up the OpenELEC/LibreELEC update process in the way you describe, and the version of LibreELEC distributed for use with Berryboot is a gutted and unofficial version of LibreELEC which we do not approve, so please contact Berryboot for your support. Or remove Berryboot from your system and install an official version of LibreELEC downloaded from LibreELEC.tv. If you need a multi-boot system then use NOOBS, which LibreELEC does support.