Thoradia Add-ons

• Just click OK when you get a message about missing dependencies

• rtorrent.rc is in /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.rtorrrent/

• New install today on an older machine. Discovered Thoradia to install SABnzbd, CP, and SR. Initially SR was fine, where I began to add some shows in secession in my current library, Since then, it simply won't serve up. The only thing that comes up doing a system check on it is a timezone error:

I've tried a number of uninstalls and reinstalls. When I uninstall the contents under .kodi/addons/service.sickrage go with it, so not sure if there is another location or cache I can find to purge and hopefully get a new install working.

• It looks like this is the error in Radarr's own log file:

• New install today on an older machine. Discovered Thoradia to install SABnzbd, CP, and SR. Initially SR was fine, where I began to add some shows in secession in my current library, Since then, it simply won't serve up. The only thing that comes up doing a system check on it is a timezone error:

I've tried a number of uninstalls and reinstalls. When I uninstall the contents under .kodi/addons/service.sickrage go with it, so not sure if there is another location or cache I can find to purge and hopefully get a new install working.

Have you tried: SiCKRAGE Forums

• Since I can't seem to find any docs for the CouchpPotato addon I assumed all I had to do was install it then access it via 192.168.1.xxx:5050 on a remote machine. That does not work.

Are there any tuts or docs. I am happy to help myself.

RPi 3, LE 9

The reason I am trying this is Couchpotato suddenly refuses to start as a service on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS. It was starting fine until this week. Was starting fine as systemd service, tried as init.d (nope). Starts fine from command line. Could this be related?

Medusa Addon won't connect on port 18081 either.

What have I missed?

• Maybe it is port 8081?

• I got couchpotato working on the Ubuntu machine; somehow permissions got changed.

Interested in looking at the addons though. Can't make any of them work by just installing.

• The ports you use are correct.

Check the IP address.

• Hi,

I updated my LibreElec system from 8.2.5 to 9.0a9 and therefore I updated the Medusa addon from 8.2.2 to 9.0.2

But the 9.0.2 package contains an older version of Medusa (0.1.20 from dec 2017) so my medusa database is now messed up. It suffered from a forced downgrade of Medusa.

Today, I can't update Medusa in the web UI, so I ask : how can I update ? manually ?

Could you upgrade the thoradia package with a recent version of medusa ?

Thanks

• Hi Guys !

Ccan I please you help me solved problem with add private tracker to indexer in Jacket on Libreelec ?

I found file xxx.yml, where to paste in libre this file ? I make folder "Definitions" and paste this file to this folder and after restart and login to jacket I don't see this tracker on list indexer.