Posts by helfi

Hi Guys !

Ccan I please you help me solved problem with add private tracker to indexer in Jacket on Libreelec ?

I found file xxx.yml, where to paste in libre this file ? I make folder "Definitions" and paste this file to this folder and after restart and login to jacket I don't see this tracker on list indexer.

Hi Guys,

Can I please You explain how to back to Android on my box ? I have to image LE to internal memory.

I find only : "

To boot into recovery after installing LE to internal memory use this procedure:

prepare a clean, FAT32-formatted SD card or USB drive

copy recovery.img and dtb.img from your Android firmware to SD card (don't use dtb.img for LE!)

use "toothpick" method to boot from SD card/USB drive or execute reboot recovery over SSH"

I find android only on XDA dev with files :

-factory_update_param.aml

-KI_PRO_AVL6862-ota-20170426.192709.V0923.zip

-recovery.img

(without dtb.img)

Thank You

Hi

I have to question about TV boxes ( amlogic) work with other RC with USB dongle. I checked few boxes ( KI , KII and KIII, wetek play ) with few RC like : amiko Wl 80 , Amiko A3, and last time with generic remote MX-3. I have to still this same problem. It's not possible turn on receivers from RC. This is problem hardware ? It's look like this receivers don't send DC 5V to USB dongle when is a stanby mode.

Hi,

I have to question about path to directory into hdd on CP to Docker.
    Example I have to hdd path :
    /storage/downloads/Movies - this directory for downloads from transmission
    /storage/downloads/videos - directory to move when CP unrar file

It's possible mount this path into docker from ssh LE?
    Maybe it's make path to file : Dockerfiles-master\x86_64\couchpotato\cp.service ?

It's possible run CP traditional from repo or zip, without docker ?

Thank you.