[8.0.2e] LibreELEC 8.0 for S905/S905X

• f I reboot from the power menu no add on is accessible any more. It just freezes up. Plugging out the power cable and plugging back in works fine.

Yesterday I rebooted my Minix 5-6 times and no freezes. I use 8.0.1l (with temp sensor) and Minix dtb. I don't remember when my box freezes up last.

• I have Minix Neo U1 too and no freezes. Try to reinstall the build or replace the SD card.

Turn on the waiting for network under LibreELEC/Network menu in Settings.

waiting for network under LibreELEC is oldready off in my settings.

What is your hardware config ?

• I can't play any RTSP stream (for example with Surveillance Cameras addon).

In linux with VLC all my URL's plays OK.

i try solve it hide URL's in .strm files but no effect.

( My English is bad - I know - sorry )

My hardware - nexbox a95x 2GB ram plus 8GB flash ( S905x)

SD card install with last version libreelec 8.0.2.a

( maybe it's Kodi issue not libreelec - i don't know- any help is needed)

• Kszaq

Thank.

8.0.2a is perfect in m8sII.

However, compared to Android, KODI does not adjust the position of subtitles. I think it's definitely a bug.

For better KODI ~

• Hi

Great job with the build, running 8.0.2 on a BeeLink mini mx-iii via USB.

The only issue I seem to have is that the remote isn't detected/working (also neither is my Logitech Harmony remote), just wondered what I need to do to resolve this?

If I plug in a USB keyboard that seems to work fine, but I wouldn't mind getting the default remote working again if possible

I am running - LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.0-8.0.2a.img.gz

device tree - gxbb_p200_2G_1Gbit.dtb

device - Beelink mini mx-iii

thanks for any pointers

• Very strange but sometimes libreelec not recognize vol+ and vol- on box remote. Every other remote key is working but just no reaction for volume keys. After restart everything goes back to normal. Libreelec 8.0.2a box K8M s905x 2GB / 16GB.

• I have a Beelink MiniIII but I use

Code
    gxbb_p200_2G_1Gbit_RealtekWiFi.dtb  

There is a remote thread, read this it might help [8.0.2a] LibreELEC 8.0 for S905/S905X

• Kszaq

Thank.

8.0.2a is perfect in m8sII.

However, compared to Android, KODI does not adjust the position of subtitles. I think it's definitely a bug.

For better KODI ~

It works very good, but in my case, it shuts down after some time, most times over night

• I have a Mini M8s with 8.0.2 libreelec. Everytime it goes into standby after some time with no use I can't boot it up again with the remote. Not possible to connect via SSH either. I have to remove the power cord and put it back in to restart.

How can I fix this? When I was on stock android I didn't have the same issue.

• The kodi-17.3-Krypton installed in my PC can play DVD iso compressed files but the KODI of 8.0.2a LE in my Nexbox S905X 2GB/8GB cannot play the same file.

Just an observation as I will either decompress the files to play in Nexbox or stream it to the Nexbox.

Both this methods worked.

• Hey guys,

firstly I want to thank kszag for all the time and effort he put into libreelec. It works very well on my mini M8S ii, however I have one question. I still have the RGB problem with my TV (old Sony). Other boxes have this aswell but they fixed it by adding an option into android:

Mini M8S II saturated colors

I ran libreelec but I still encounter the bug. Should I run a command or something?

Thank you!

• For everyone who had problems with audio sync in Krypton builds. This advancedsettings works:

Download advancedsettings.xml for Krypton

I used search in LE and found this as a fix for Krypton Audio/Video Sync.

I am using Krypton 8.0.2a (2017-05-28) and have noticed i have to set Audio offset Ahead By : 0.125s for Audio to be in Sync with

all my 23.979 fps movies.

I copied this XML for Krypton into Userdata and rebooted. It was a little better but obviously not right for my sync timing.

Can someone help in maybe modifying this XML to work with Audio offset Ahead By : 0.125s.

Or is my issue not fixable using advancedsettings ??

EDIT : Just ReBooted and Playback Audio/Video Sync Fixed.

I did Remove the XML File.

I have no idea what happened here.

Edited once, last by kostaman: Updated result (June 6, 2017 at 7:50 AM).