7.0.2.008 build for S905/S905X

• Back button will be fixed (in fact it is already fixed in dev build). The firmware for Bluetooth is included, it should work. Have you tried enabling Bluetooth in LE settings? Also can you give me a result of cat /sys/bus/sdio/devices/*/device && cat /sys/bus/sdio/devices/*/vendor if it doesn't work?

With my X96 (S905X using p212 2g dtb with either 008 or recent dev), enabling Bluetooth returns no adapter found.
    The Results of cat /sys/bus/sdio/devices/*/device && cat /sys/bus/sdio/devices/*/vendor provide:
    vendor
    0x8179
    0x024c

Dmesg results link: JRbR if that is also of any use.

Cheers!

• Kshi Your device has Realtek 8189ETV chip with no Bluetooth. At least that's what I can read from your dmesg.

Boy, that's embarrassing... :blush: My apologies... I seemed to recall when I purchased the box that the specs had BT 4 listed. I put LE on the box as soon as it arrived (after making a TWRP backup) so I didn't even bother with Android to check everything. Reviewing the seller's ad clearly confirms your findings (and that my memory is rubbish). :blush:

Well, as I swallow my pride, I can happily report that so far the dev build works exactly as it should on my box.

Cheers.

• kszaq , i don't know what you have changed in the last dev build, but all is ok, and spdif is working by default! so good, many thanks!

any idea for the startup power remote?

Edited once, last by jpoilux (October 19, 2016 at 6:23 PM).

• Hi guys, could do with some advice please. Tried the new dev build but I then got bad muffled sound. tried a few different HDMI leads but no improvement. So put android firmware back on for a fresh install and then went to do the LE SD card but I keep getting an error in top left hand corner saying 'can't access tty job turned off'.....how do I fix this please?

• Hi guys, could do with some advice please. Tried the new dev build but I then got bad muffled sound. tried a few different HDMI leads but no improvement. So put android firmware back on for a fresh install and then went to do the LE SD card but I keep getting an error in top left hand corner saying 'can't access tty job turned off'.....how do I fix this please?

'can't access tty job turned off' means, which I suppose is obvious, it won't boot. I think you need a fresh image.

• The TV buffering issues I mentioned, were with SD channels, not HD, if that matters to say, but I will retest and report back.
    Can anyone with working TV confirm, SD working same as HD?

• The TV buffering issues I mentioned, were with SD channels, not HD, if that matters to say, but I will retest and report back.

I use the latest devel build on a wetek hub. Tuning SD mpeg2 channels takes up to 15s, 720p and 1080i h264 as well as 4k hevc takes about 4-6s.

Have you tried turning off the acceleration for anything below 720p?

When i do that SD plays fine.

• Hi Kszaq, can you help me out mate please. I dropped the new dev build into the update file and rebooted but when the box rebooted some of the audio was very muffled and stuttery and basically unwatchable. So I reflashed my Beelink Min MXiii box with the stock firmware and then tried the SD card upload of LE with the latest dev build and device tree gxbb_p200_2G_1Gbit_RealtekWiFi.dtb that loaded fine except again the sound was dreadful on some movies and live channels. I then tried updating with the Beelink Mini MXiii 2gb 21gb device tree and still the sound was off....eventually i updated with the LE 2.0.7 version (so back dated) and used device tree gxbb_p200_2G_1Gbit.dtb and the sound was spot on. I then updated again with the 2.0.8 dev build with gxbb_p200_2G_1Gbit.dtb to see if this combination would work but the sound was off again. Am I missing something here?

• Upgraded from 007 on a Minix Neo U1 (S905) and all seems to work except the av sync is off. All audio seems to be ahead by about 200 milliseconds. No sync problems in 007. Minix Neo U1 via HDMI -> Onkyo receiver via HDMI -> Panasonic Plasma. Checked same source files on RaspberryPi 3 running OSMC (same connection scheme) and no sync issues with the files themselves.

Otherwise, really enjoying LibreElec on the U1 and many, many thanks to kszaq for all the hard work.

Duke

P.S. Is downgrading to 007 possible? Is it as simple and putting the 007 image and device tree files in the "Update" folder and rebooting?

• Upgraded from 007 on a Minix Neo U1 (S905) and all seems to work except the av sync is off. All audio seems to be ahead by about 200 milliseconds. No sync problems in 007. Minix Neo U1 via HDMI -> Onkyo receiver via HDMI -> Panasonic Plasma. Checked same source files on RaspberryPi 3 running OSMC (same connection scheme) and no sync issues with the files themselves.

Otherwise, really enjoying LibreElec on the U1 and many, many thanks to kszaq for all the hard work.

Duke

P.S. Is downgrading to 007 possible? Is it as simple and putting the 007 image and device tree files in the "Update" folder and rebooting?

http://kszaq.libreelec.tv/s905/devel/201...453.img.gz

Did you try the Dev build ?
    If you have upgraded to .008 no device tree needed to update to dev build.

• I have not yet tried the latest dev build but certainly can give that a go if you think it may help the av sync issue. Will report back when I've had a chance to get it downloaded and installed.

Duke

UPDATE: Thanks kostaman. Installed the dev build and av sync issue seems to be gone. Tested the same files again and no delay adjustments necessary.

Edited once, last by Uberduke (October 20, 2016 at 4:04 AM).