Posts by nanashikun

Hi,
    I just updated to 009 on my Mini M8s (S905) using the new gxbb_p200_2G_100M.dtb but there's still no sound over HDMI. Under output device it just shows "Default, Bluetooth Audio (PULSEAUDIO) so I'll go back to 007 again :)

Thx

Nana

Ps.: back on 007 the it says "ALSA: AML-M8AUDIO, HDMI" under Audio output device using the same device tree

Hi,
    I have a Mini m8s and ever since I found libreelec for it it was everything I needed. But since earlier today the little box has been acting up: every few seconds-minutes the HDMI signal is lost and my avr gets a reconnect. Often this is announced by erratic lines on the screen. This is what I tried so far:
    update from 7.0.2.006 to 007 - no change
    reboot into nand to check if android has the same issues - check, same problem still persists
    check cable, temperature, power suply, power cycle - check everyrthing looks normal
    checked if other devices work normal with the avr - check everything behaves as it should

so it seems to be an issue with my mini m8s but I still have hope that one of you knpws how to fix it :)

thanks