7.0.2.008 build for S905/S905X

• Your log shows that there is an issue with mounting system partition. Can you post dmesg | paste - collect it right after boot.

Thanks kszaq!

I execute again installtointernal and it is working great.

Now I am testing livetv and it looks that it works great.

The only problem I notice is the remote. I have Beelink MX III with original remote and it doesn't work. On Android works great. But in LE it doesn't work, and it doesn't power on when it is halted.

Could I check if IR hardware is enabled in my device?

Really appreciated your help.

Kind regards.

• Thank you for the hard work!

Has anyone found a way to use the 4 coloured buttons on the remote of the 905X ? I tried with key remapper addon but seems them don't have any code...

• All works great on Dev build.. Back button functions also.. Great work
    [hr]

Which one are you using now (I have the same box)? Is audio passthrough working OK?

My box is an A95x by nexbox 8+1 which has an S905 processor. Not sure if audio passthrough is working or not, with latest dev build it works great for my use..

Edited once, last by joeblow3 (October 19, 2016 at 10:17 AM).

• Thank you! Also thanx to Kszaq, great work, I expect to sort this out this afternoon and enjoy watching movies other stuff. Well, truthfuly, I don't expect to enjoy too much since my Panny plasma went on the "seven blinks of death" a few days ago (will not buy Panny again, 3 out of 3 plasmas (different, but all expensive models) went dead before 5 years of use).
    Just have to wait for the repair:(

• Thank you everyone for testing the devel build. In 2016-10-18 build removed hardware demux patch and added a change to allow playing very high bitrate videos.

Now let's try another dev build that has both: hardware demux buffering and a fix for high bitrate stuttering. I believe it also has no video/audio sync issue but I leave it for you to evaluate:
    LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-7.0-devel-20161018215738-r23396-g605a453.img.gz

People with "back key" issue can also try this, I think I finally fixed it - forgive me as I'm still learning sed. :D

Just tested this dev build. Now vq remains around 90% but audio/video out of sync problem is still there. Same file as 007 and first 008 versions. It seems a little better but it's not ok. In particular this file is 1080p with DTS audio. Audio passthrough over HDMI. It works with 007.

• Hey Guys great news that there is a new version. My new box came in yesterday with the s905x chip so i wanted to install 008 right away since i had no trouble installing 007 on normal s905 box.

I made a sd card as explained in the how-to and started the box with toothpick method. And it started to update but after 15 seconds it stops and show an android logo with a big red cross. so i booted in recovery without and then plugged in the sd card and applied the update so i could see what the system does. And in the picture in shows the error. (error in the zipfile statut 7)

On my sd card i had
    factory_update_param.aml
    ledtb.img
    LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-7.0.2.008-update.zip

The box was stock android.

Is the update file corrupt? i re-downloaded it and still no luck. Am i doing something wrong?

Edited once, last by DjTeaser (October 19, 2016 at 2:34 PM).

• Using a QBOX 16GB S905 Box, upgraded from the 007 build to 008 (org. Android pre-install to 007 build)

using gxbb_p200_2G_100M.dtb tree

Bluetooth doesn't work in either 007 or 008 builds. One other odd bug is the remote for the Qbox. In the 007 build the back button worked fine. Now it no longer is binded to that button but now is binded to the backspace button by the numpad.

Outside those small issues, pleased with the install & hard work into this build. Thanks!

• DjTeaser This is why I recommend running from SD first and then installing to internal in command line. When you flash in recovery dragons appear.

Trying this now as we speak. Kodi is booting from sd. Next up SSH into the box
    [hr]
    Thanks kszaq, guess this was the way to go on this box! Coffee coming up!

Edited once, last by DjTeaser (October 19, 2016 at 2:55 PM).

• Bluetooth doesn't work in either 007 or 008 builds. One other odd bug is the remote for the Qbox. In the 007 build the back button worked fine. Now it no longer is binded to that button but now is binded to the backspace button by the numpad.

Back button will be fixed (in fact it is already fixed in dev build). The firmware for Bluetooth is included, it should work. Have you tried enabling Bluetooth in LE settings? Also can you give me a result of cat /sys/bus/sdio/devices/*/device && cat /sys/bus/sdio/devices/*/vendor if it doesn't work?

• I have the same box as you and Bluetooth and the back button work just fine I did a clean install of .008 fix IMG with the p200 2G 1GB dtb file.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk