Posts by quincyquinn

To make things even worse:

As mentioned before, i cannot get any of the p200_2g 1Gbit device trees to work properly with my android box (full 1 Gbit speed not working, cannot get access to mysql from the LE, cannot access internet - network connection works internal though, i can access the LE samba shares from my windows pc, but it takes a delay of about 15 seconds before i can access them, and data transfers are slow and corrupted.)

Now today i tried both p200_2g_100m device trees from .008, and none of them work for me. I get only internal ip (169.254 stuff) and no connection to my router at all.

If i use a configurable switch where i can limit the port to 100mbit, i can use any of the four p200_2g_1gbit device trees successfully, but well.. limited to 100mbit.

I'm no real network pro, so this is very confusing for me. Any hints?

I have the same problem on a Q box s905 2g 16gb, I can't get gigabit ethernet working if I switch my router to fast ethernet 10/100 my box gets an IP address but if I change the router back to gigabit ethernet the box won't connect to the network.
    If I look at ethtool it say the port is 10/100/1000 so I have no idea what is wrong.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk