7.0.2.008 build for S905/S905X

• HI. I have the nexbox A95x 1+8.. I can not get this to work.. I get debugging started type exit to quit on reboot everytime, even with the correct dtb.img file.. Does anyone have this working on a box with 8+1 or is only the 16+2 working... box specs are as follows
    Chipset: Amlogic S905 Quad core Cortex A53 2.0GHz 64bit
    6. GPU: Five-core Mali-450MP GPU
    7. ROM: 8GB EMMC

8. RAM: 1GB DDR3    
    I have tried installing internal with same result as sd card and usb card... Good thing usb burner works!!

Edit.. works i was using the wrong dtb.img sorry

Edited once, last by joeblow3 ().

• Thanks. I will try it later.

Just tried the file and remote still doesn't work. (and I have changed the batteries!)

Is there a guide to reinstall android and then I can start again from scratch?

• A new development build to test audio/video sync: LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-7.0-devel-20161018160755-r23394-g4208031.img.gz

"Back" button bug is fixed in that one, if someone wants a fix right now. ;)

kszaq, I believe you made it! No more audio out of sync was noticed in the tested episode. I tested only 'The Walking Dead', not yet tested the 'Westworld'.

I am really grateful that we have a talented and perseverance programmer involved in this project.

• Well, remote doesnt work anymore with latest dev build on mini m8s

Edit: forget it, a reboot fixed it. Thanks!

Edited once, last by lowsum ().

• kszaq, I believe you made it! No more audio out of sync was noticed in the tested episode. I tested only 'The Walking Dead', not yet tested the 'Westworld'.

I am really grateful that we have a talented and perseverance programmer involved in this project.

Agreed!

Well done kszaq! I've tested both Westworld and Walking Dead and everything looks great now (no out of synch and no 'slowing down' of the video just before a black screen scene transition). I also notice that the vq% is now much lower than it was in 008 (I believe a previous poster mentioned this when pressing 'o' during playback and looking at the 4th line of info on screen). I'm sure it's all related.

The LibreELEC community is indeed fortunate to have top talent like your good self on board.

Many thanks again!! ;)

Edited once, last by ukmark62 ().

• hi all
    sorry but noob here my new t95 2 gig is android I am used to openelec and prefer that
    system ive read posts but way above my head..can some kind person point to where
    I can get file to put libre on the most easiest if poss or an email addy no doubt I will have problems
    many thx

• Please Please Please, can someone help theraven. I have tried to explain how to install LibreELEC read my many posts

Perhaps it's me?? LibreELEC

Samsung RU7400 Onkyo HTX22HDX Nvidia Shield HD Homerun Duo (Living Room)

Samsung UE40ES5500 H96 Pro (Coreelec), Fire TV 4K Stick (Bedroom)

Synology DS414 Plex Pass

:)

• Perhaps it's me?? LibreELEC

No, most certainly not. You were much more patient than I could ever be. At this point, I consider his double posts to be trolling.

Wetek Hub: LibreElec 8.2.3.1 (Philips 42PFL8404)
    MK808B+: LibreElec 7.0.2.7 (Samsung UE55H6270)
    OTT MXQ Pro 4k (S905): LibreElec 7.0.3.12k (Denon X1200W, 7.1, LG PF1500G)
    AKASO HM8 (S905X): CoreElec 9.0 dev build, Acer Revo 3610: Milhouse test

• No, most certainly not. You were much more patient than I could ever be. At this point, I consider his double posts to be trolling.

Thanks, I was beginning to think it was me. people on forums have always been very helpful to me, so I try to help others.

Samsung RU7400 Onkyo HTX22HDX Nvidia Shield HD Homerun Duo (Living Room)

Samsung UE40ES5500 H96 Pro (Coreelec), Fire TV 4K Stick (Bedroom)

Synology DS414 Plex Pass

:)

• I tested the latest dev build LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-7.0-devel-20161018160755-r23394-g4208031.img (Mini M8S 2/8)
    Tested 1080p and 576p mpeg2video live-tv which showed severe A/V sync issues in earlier test build. now perfectly fine.

Thanks a lot kszaq! I'd say whatever you did, that was it!

'You're like a child who wanders into the middle of a movie and wants to know -..' ~ Walter Sobchak (The Big Lebowski)

Edited once, last by atreyu ().

• Haven't tried it yet (have to be at my parents house because they have optical input), but in Android there's a seperate audio device specifically labelled '... SP-DIF'.
    When I tried the HDMI output device with the v007 version, that didn't work.

Are you sure that the HDMI device selection will output in parallel to the optical SP-DIF ?

I'll let you know this weekend if this version does work when I select the HDMI output.