Posts by kjespers

Next idea on audio/video sync to test: LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-7.0-devel-20161017222824-r23391-g1d4bb98.img.gz

The same things as with previous test build apply:

• this build has not been tested at all since I'm not home - it's an idea to test
    • if you're updating from earlier than .007, update device tree according to first post

[hr]

What happens when you select HDMI output? Does optical work at that point?

Haven't tried it yet (have to be at my parents house because they have optical input), but in Android there's a seperate audio device specifically labelled '... SP-DIF'.
    When I tried the HDMI output device with the v007 version, that didn't work.

Are you sure that the HDMI device selection will output in parallel to the optical SP-DIF ?

I'll let you know this weekend if this version does work when I select the HDMI output.

I'm trying to activate the optical SPDIF port on a Tronsmart Vega S95 Meta, but can't seem to activate it in LibreELEC.
    This device has an optical SPDIF port, because I can activate it in the Andriod version of kodi.

Does anybody know which device tree I can use which enables it for this device ?

Thnx