Posts by anthontex

hi GDPR-1 thanks for your answer :)

I'm using wetek hub, I have audio on kodi's menu but no audio while playing video, reverting to Leia21 fix the problem without touching anything.

About remote I've seen that there have been a lot of changes these days in LE master... Not a problem for me, I just want to report it back. For me the main problem is the live tv that continuously stutter, with playerdebug on I can see Vq often reaching 0% as written, problem that isn't present on Leia21 and of course no audio..

Thanks again

PS: sorry for the previous post (that I've deleted ) I accidentally press the "submit" button before finish writing... I really hate the impossibility of using Tapatalk with mobile.

Hi kszaq, just upgraded from the previous build: update was smooth, both Device tree and system were updated correctly. For now i've tested only Live Tv (on the fly) but this build seems to be the best one (speaking of Live TV) for me: first tuning channel is now fast as switching, deinterlace, a/v buffer seems ok also. For now i can only say thanks and congratulate with you for you wonderful work. During these days i will test everything and report back. Thank you

Hi kostaman, thanks for your precise description. For what I remember (I don't have that box), that box should boot to LE "in a normal way" like toothpick method only if Android version is <= 05082016. Recent firmwares locked the ability to boot with toothpick method:) so I've seen someone that suggested to downgrade to that firmware version. But actually you have found a workaround for this ;) thanks

I read the whole post, and it doesn't make that much sense. Right underneath it are posts explaining that some of the info is not correct anymore. But thanks for the warm welcome, always nice to meet such helpful individuals on forums.

Sorry if i appeared rude, honestly it was not my intention... By the way you should download this image LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-7.0.2.009.img.gz and burn it to a SD or USB... Is this what you are asking? This is the correct img :)

I just got a Beelink Mini Xiii II. But I can't seem to find the excact img.gz file i should use? I can't seem to find them at all actually. Or which version do I choose in the LibreELEC USB-SD creator? Do I choose WeTek play or?

Hi, I suggest you to follow the information provided in the first post of this thread... It seems that you haven't read it at all...

Any progress anthontex?
    Hope anybody here can light me up! :blush: :heart:

yes, i have 2 solutions for this problem: 1 was the udev rule that changes audio output (when a specific device was connected) , it works but unfortunately my headset doesn't autoconnect always, and i had to open LibreELEC settings> connect and only then the audio output automatically changed. 2 was using a script (old idea from someone at kodi forums) and map that script to my remote controller (for example when i log press my home button the script is executed) this script not only switch audio output but also "ping" LibreELEC to connect to my headset, so it resolves both problems. I suggests you the second way, because there are some headsets that don't autoconnect automatically. If you need i can copy script and write the how to...

I suppose your bootloader adds that MAC address to kernel command line, doesn't it?

Well this is what i get

Code
    [0.000000@0] Kernel command line: init=/init console=ttyS0,115200n8 no_console_suspend storage=2 cvbsdrv=0 vdaccfg=0xa000 logo=osd1,loaded,0x7900000,1080p,full hdmimode=1080p cvbsmode=576cvbs androidboot.firstboot=0 hdmitx=cecf console=tty0 consoleblank=0 usbcore.autosuspend=-1 systemd.show_status=auto

Current:

Code
    eth0 Link encap:Ethernet  HWaddr 00:01:23:XX:XX:XX

and from fw_printenv:

Code
    ethaddr=00:15:18:XX:XX:XX

before update:

Code
    06:25:29:XX:XX:XX

Honesty this is not a problem (at least for me) because i 've only this device with this problem: so don't spend useful time, i just wanted to point out this :) As always thanks Kszaq

Hey guys,

Updated to 009 build and now I cannot use my bluetooth remote (no bluetooth adapter found).

Is it a known bug ?

Thanks for your work anyhow !

EDIT: device is Wetek Hub.

I Will check tomorrow and report back: my hub doesn't boot Android anymore , and also I cannot get recovery working neither if I download it from wetek website with stock firmware... Tomorrow I will try with UART...

I use tvheadend too: i notice stutter only with mpeg2 channels (of course low bitrate channel ~ 3 Mbit) vq in near 0% in these channels and after some minute seems to stabilize at 6\7% so not a big deal. 4K /HD channels no problem. (And also sd h264 channels) btw i consider this build more stable concerning live TV than older builds: reverting fast analyze fix a lot of problem, and also channel switch is very fast while keeps sync.

Maintenance release:
    7.0.2.7 7.0.2.7

Commits from 7.0.2.6 to 7.0.2.7: Comparing 7.0.2.6...7.0.2.7 · kszaq/LibreELEC.tv · GitHub

Changelog:

• fixed IR remote key code replacement script (e.g. remote button not working)
    • reworked Kodi patches for demux buffering: vq stays high, high bitrate videos still able to play
    • simplified updater-script for less errors when installing to internal memory in recovery
    • updated AP6212 and added AP6212a firmware

Please report if you notice any regressions. :)

Hi kszaq, thanks for this update, everything seems to be ok :) just one information maybe i've missed something during these weeks of s805 development. I have a MXQ S85 and i've just updated from 7.0.2.5 to 7.0.2.7 and i noticed that now i get a dummy MAC address like 00:01:02 etc and not the original one: what could it be? Thanks

Hi.
    So glad i found this forum otherwise my Andoid box was going to be launched off a very high roof!

I'm using the 7.0.2.008 build with a Mini M8S, 905x, 16GB which works sooooo much beter with the build but a problem i have is with the resolution. I have LG 4K TV and Kodi must try and auto detect but doesn't quite get it right. The who screen is 50% lower on the screen resulting in the top 50% of my screen being black and the next 50% of the screen being the top half of Kodi and the bottom 50% of Kodi not being visable. Once i manage the figure out the keystrokes to get me to the setting and put the resolution down its fine but after a reboot it reverts back.

Is there a kodi setting to turn off auto detect resolutions or should it rememeber my settings and just not writing them to a config file somewhere?

Thanks!

Hi, May i ask you if you have found a workaround for this? Thank you:)