7.0.2.008 build for S905/S905X

• hi
    i have Beelink minimx III but my remote doesn't work !!!

Install the version 7, to sd. Does that work. I have been using Libreelec on the MiniMXIII since version fine & it worked with no trouble until version 8. But got that working by using the keyboard.xml to cure remote "back" problem.

• Same here. I install to internal.

Regards.

If you look in storage/.config is there a remote.conf file?
    If not cut and paste the following with notepad++, save as remote.conf, stick it in storage/.config and reboot...

• On a 1Gb RAM, 1Gbe LAN Mini-MX (not MXiii, just Mini-MX) I upgraded following instructions from .007 to .008 using gxbb_p200_1G_1Gbit as my new dtb.img and following the upgrade all seemed to go well but I have lost the "Back" button remote functionality.

Any ideas why this has happened ? Can I revert to the old .007 dtb.img and all would be well again ? Its fairly unuseable without a back button.

Thanks.

Edited once, last by Jed (October 16, 2016 at 1:44 PM).

• Installed the first(non-fix) version onto SD card with my brand new Beelink Mini MXIII.

Problem appeared during testing external USB audio DAC (based on Amanero Combo384 chipset) for music playback.
    After selecting USB DAC device for audio output in both ALSA driver modes (Analog or SPDIF) the sound is heavily distorted with strange noises.
    Changing different output frequencies or resampling modes didn't help.

Except the audio issue all is working fine. If someone can advice how to fix it I'd be very grateful.
    Many thanks to all developers involved.

I have similar problems with usb audio. Sound crackles or is a bit distorted. Happens when amcodec acceleration is used. Even with the fixed version.

My box is the minim8s, S905, 2Gbit ram and 100mbit ethernet.
    I think Kszaq wrote amlogic usb drivers aren't very good. But since the problems appear when using hardware video decoding, it might be something else.

• On a 1Gb RAM, 1Gbe LAN Mini-MX (not MXiii, just Mini-MX) I upgraded following instructions from .007 to .008 using gxbb_p200_1G_1Gbit as my new dtb.img and following the upgrade all seemed to go well but I have lost the "Back" button remote functionality.

Any ideas why this has happened ? Can I revert to the old .007 dtb.img and all would be well again ? Its fairly unuseable without a back button.

Thanks.

LibreELEC

• Works wonderfully here. After trying many different devices (Pivos, Raspberry PI 1+2, Zotac PI320, ...) this build in combination with a Nexbox a95x (s905x/2gb version) finally plays back all my content without dropping *any* frames and at correct framerates. It's great to finally have a working 23.976fps mode again.

Donated to your PayPal :)

• I briefly tested the 008 and found that
    - buffer: now vq remains around 90%, in 007 with the same files vq goes to 0% after some minutes
    - in 008 in some video the audio is out of sync, it is ok in 007
    - 2 channels audio files with sr>44.1 (tested 48KHz and 96KHz) are not reproduced over HDMI...not testd S/PDIF

I stay with 007 for now ;)

kszaq, thanks again for your great work!

Yes - I've found that the audio can go out of sync in 008 (using beelink mx64 2gb ram 8gb rom 1gb ethernet ap6330 wifi). Specifically watching walking dead s06e16 (encoded using x265 codec at 720p resolution) and it's actually the video stream that appears to 'slow down' for a couple of seconds and this causes out of sync audio. Difficult to explain, but it happened a few times (at different points) in the same episode. If I stop and resume, it works for some minutes and then the problem resurfaces. I had the 008 'fix' version and the latest 008 dtb.img

I had previously used 007 for a few weeks without any audio sync issues (playing many movies and tv episodes) and have since reverted back to 007 and the problem has gone away.

Edited once, last by ukmark62 (October 16, 2016 at 4:46 PM).

• hey kszaq any chance of getting a list of compatible boxes? i dont wanna end up buying a box that wifi or bt doesnt work on.

i was looking at the mini mxiii but then the new mini mxiii ii came out and has dual band wifi in comparison so i wanted to get that but then i read in one of the threads here that the wifi isnt supported and until amlogic provides the driver files it wont be.

if its possible to compile a list of working boxes it would be greatly appreciated if the list could be on the first thread

• hey kszaq any chance of getting a list of compatible boxes? i dont wanna end up buying a box that wifi or bt doesnt work on.

i was looking at the mini mxiii but then the new mini mxiii ii came out and has dual band wifi in comparison so i wanted to get that but then i read in one of the threads here that the wifi isnt supported and until amlogic provides the driver files it wont be.

if its possible to compile a list of working boxes it would be greatly appreciated if the list could be on the first thread

How's kszaq going to know? And he has better things to do anyway.
    Start a thread, ask people to post working (or non-working) boxes, edit the OP to keep a current list of what's good / bad / has issues.
    That would be a really worthwhile thread for anyone buying.

• Strange I wanted to try the 7.0.2.008 build using a usb disk but apparently booting from usb doesn't work on my minimxiii, I never noticed since I always booted using a micro sd. As expected only one usb port boots but I only see the beelink logo and the boot hangs, I don't have a serial connected (but I will one of this days) so I don't know what is going on.
    Not that it really matter for me however since I use a microsd and everything works perfectly.
    I love this little box and your LibreElec :)

• Hi,

i have a Ferguson Ariva 4K Combo, and would like to run LibreELEC on MicroSD Card.

What version should i download to install on SD Card?

My Ferguson Ariva 4K Combo has DVB-S2 and DVB-T tuners. Still cannot use them? Any way to get them work on future?

Regards, and great job.

• Works wonderfully here. After trying many different devices (Pivos, Raspberry PI 1+2, Zotac PI320, ...) this build in combination with a Nexbox a95x (s905x/2gb version) finally plays back all my content without dropping *any* frames and at correct framerates. It's great to finally have a working 23.976fps mode again.

Donated to your PayPal :)

would that be the Nexbox A95X-B7N 2GB/8GB or 2GB/16GB or the Nexbox A95X?

please let me know

Edited once, last by kashmoney (October 17, 2016 at 1:33 AM).