Posts by erm967

woohoo ... yes ! Thanks, that fixed the 1080i/50 synch problem. The video quickly recovers from the source error and continues to play "normally".
    I've now added that command to /storage/.config/autostart.sh

Great Thanks :):D

I refurbished a bit my antenna system and installed an LTE filter so now I have a clean&strong DVB-T signal :cool: but I am certainly going to add this to autostart.sh, no errors for the last hour.....
    kszaq also mpeg2 take a long time to recover from errors, maybe this parameter can help /sys/module/amvdec_mpeg12/parameters/error_frame_skip_level ?

As I already say issue appear after any error in the stream from pvr. I'm recorded TS sample with that error at tenth second. For me, 008-fix plays this file with only small distortion at the tenth second. 009 and later starts play jerky after the tenth second.
    sample.ts
    PS. Kodi at RPi2 plays this file without any issues. :(

The same for me, but the issue appear mainly with mpeg4 HD interlaced content from tvheadend, a lot less with mpeg2 SD streams (less errors maybe?)
    I tried disabling interlacing with
    echo 1 > /sys/module/di/parameters/bypass_all
    improves a bit maybe but it is almost unusable.
    Also disabling HW rendering doesn't help.

I have exact the same box and everything is working fine. Upgraded by update folder from 9 to 10
    I think it can be because i made earlier the fresh install of 09 build. to which i had some troubles upgrading by update.

I would recommend fresh install of android build back to the box and after that install cleanly the version 10 of libreelec. Thats worked for me earlier when upgrade to 09 didn't worked.

I also have the same box and fr me it boots only if I remove the hdmi cable, and even if it boots it doesn't work properly with dvb-t HD content. I think it might depend on my TV a Samsung "real HD" (1340x768) .... in fact I was not able to change resolution with the 010 and there were some strange hdmi error messages. I am back to 009 now and everything is ok.

erm967 If you searched the thread before posting you would know that there is a fixed .008 build available.

Ahhh, yesss thank you. I think I made a bit of confusion attempting to boot from a usb stick and ended up reinstalling the 007.
    Everything works now, apart the back button, but the exit button on my samsung remote through CEC is the same as back so it not a problem....
    Great job.

Code
    Oct 13 16:48:45 LibreELEC kernel: dvb_usb_v2: Unknown symbol smp_mb__after_atomi
    c (err 0)
    Oct 13 16:48:45 LibreELEC kernel: dvb_usb_v2: Unknown symbol smp_mb__after_atomi
    c (err 0)

My AF9135 usb key no longer works with the 008 build ..... I have to revert to 007 to be able to watch TV

Strange I wanted to try the 7.0.2.008 build using a usb disk but apparently booting from usb doesn't work on my minimxiii, I never noticed since I always booted using a micro sd. As expected only one usb port boots but I only see the beelink logo and the boot hangs, I don't have a serial connected (but I will one of this days) so I don't know what is going on.
    Not that it really matter for me however since I use a microsd and everything works perfectly.
    I love this little box and your LibreElec :)

Docker is not available.

Too bad .... I thougth that, since the box is a bit overdimensioned just to run kodi, I could use it to host my nextcloud/owncloud instance, docker isn't available because the features required by docker are not compiled in the kernel or the addon was simply not compiled in?

I like your libreelec, kodi is working really good, what do you think it's easier for me to hack (for my personal use) a docker add on or a LAMP stack into it?