Early mainline images for RK3288, RK3328 and RK3399

• Does not work on mainline linux

It's for Amlogic devices running Android Kodi or CoreELEC so won't work on Rockchip devices.

I already tested it on an Amlogic device and it worked, shows a lot of useful video and display info.

But I hope someone will be able to modify the addon to get Rockchip video parameters so it can be displayed when you press 'o', would be very interesting.

• Tested on z28 (rk3328) nightly-20190814-3cfe86e-box-z28

I don't know English well yet, so I use a translator, so please forgive me for the inaccuracies.

Almost everything works, the problem is with only one HEVC 10b file (green screen), the rest hevc10b plays well. No wifi yet, just a wired connection.

Very long time see LE strange, when I watch TV sometimes interrupt broadcast (unstable broadcasting), resulting in the appearance of the download icon (it's normal), but then when the broadcast continues, the picture sometimes freezes, the sound continues to work fine. It only helps to stop playback and resume watching TV channel again. (a similar problem has long been observed on Android devices, on the PC this problem is not observed)

I hope all clearly described :)

• Very long time see LE strange, when I watch TV sometimes interrupt broadcast (unstable broadcasting), resulting in the appearance of the download icon (it's normal), but then when the broadcast continues, the picture sometimes freezes, the sound continues to work fine. It only helps to stop playback and resume watching TV channel again. (a similar problem has long been observed on Android devices, on the PC this problem is not observed)

We also have this Caching issue using ROCKPro64 build with DTB from Recalbox's ROCKPro64 on NanoPC-T4 (RK3399). This issue is very annoying for sure.

A fix for this problem will be much appreciated from anyone.

• Hi,

I am using a tinkeboard with the TinkerBoard.arm-9.1.501-rk3288 version. Up to this version it worked OK, the 9.1.502 and the 9.2.0 (I know it is not released yet but I could download it and gave it a try) have very hectic interferences. Big pixelated blocks all over the place.

Is there anybody else experiencing that?

Is there any other version (even testbuilds) I can try?

• ´nice Work,

i have build and tested both versions 5.1 and 5.4 both are a great work.

i have build and run both verions, of a tinker rk3288 images of a github brunch and on both the addons are broken.

what can i do to find out what are is broken?

on the 5.1 image the arte+8 addon is work, and the old zdf addon are the same.

• Thanks everyone who have done testing! Mainline support has now been merged into LibreELEC master branch!

Test images at Index of /test/ has been updated and they should support MPEG-2, H264 and VP8 hw decoding, and on RK3328 initial 4K and 10-bit HDMI output support is included.

There is plenty of areas to improve going forward and main focus next will be to upstream kernel patches.

• Many thanks Kwiboo ,

great work.

I will test the NanoPC-T4 image.

What I noticed after the first boot

- EMMC is not recognized.

- no WiFi

- no Bluetooth

- Resolution only HD and no UHD :(

For you and everybody else:

I wish you a Happy New Year.

Regards Jerry