Thanks for the build.
I tried it today and although I was able to see mpeg4 hardware acceleration on some files, not all used it I noticed. I believe I saw msmepg4(SW) for one file, perhaps an older video format. No biggie.
But what was a showstopper for me on this build, was that I was unable to reboot and get back to the interface. I always had to unplug the power to get it working, was greeted with a "no signal" on both tv's I tried after a reboot. Also, when this happened, I couldn't ping the rock64 over the network. Not sure if I was doing something wrong, but I never experienced this with the official 9.2 build.
I don't want to sound unappreciative, I'm just reporting my findings. Thanks again for this.
Will check if I can do something else.
It would help a lot if you can send me test videos that don't work correctly.
If you still use Android, please check Nova Video Player, it has lots of optimisations for Rockchip devices.
You can also click multiple times on the video decode menu to then choose between several video decode methods, one might fix your problem.
Also check Android Kodi if it has the same problem as LE.