Hi guys. Please tell me what build with kernel 5 for Odroid C2?
Yes if you use CoreELEC Leia on AML S905's you will notice further Kodi Leia optimisations that speed everything up.
For the C2 specifically, Overclocking it too makes it nice and snappy. So does eMMC flash storage and a Wireless remote.
With CoreELEC & the C2, look in the config.ini file and remove the # (comment) to enable 1.752GHz CPU clocking.
Also SSH in and crank up the GPU to 792MHz (all CE - S9xx platforms) by:
And for every Kodi device I use, I remove the useless "Slide Animations" to speedup the user interface up.
Kodi Settings > Interface > Skin > Configure Skin > General > Use Slide Animations > OFF
Thanx for answer.
The fact is that I can not overclock the processor in CE 9 stable.
I tried to change both in files "boot.ini" and in "config.ini" (first together, then separately). But in CE in file "config.ini" there is no section on overclocking(I had to copy from LE).
The output always showed this:
But I can overclock the graphics processor (Mali-450) in CE.
The output shows:
In LE 9 I can overclock the graphics processor (Mali-450) and the processor (cpu freq 1752000).
The output shows:
How i can overclock the processor in CE 9 stable?
For RK3328, it's the same speed as on RK3288.
Maybe on RK3288 it is 10% faster.
I wanted to be see on the video that RK3328 also works smoothly. Can someone show it?
Unfortunately at youtube there is no video at 60 frames per second for RK3328.
Who can record the video work of the interface KODI (latest LE 9) on ROCK64 by video camera 60 frames per second?
I want to see how smooth the interface is compared to amlogic s905.
At Odroid C2, unfortunately, there is no smoothness. The only skin where there is smoothness is confluence.
I was surprised by the smoothness the interface kodi on RK3288 (Asus tinker board). You can see in video 1080p60 resolution:
Sounds like I need to change the private URL that I use for test images. Thanks for the tip-off
I did not download, I was given your builds. Why not check your builds?
I believe that you are not doing the right thing - closing access. Community needs them.
Maybe you give the official c2-builds a try..if you use these generic s9xx(x/w/d) builds here burn the image onto usb drive or sd card and start with unaltered media, if it doesn't boot, open the disk on pc and change the path to the used dtb-file in the uEnv.ini file on LIBREELEC partition. If unsure which dtb you need, try out-in dtb folder there are a vast of them, most likely one will work for you too.
I'm not sure if c2 needs a special treatment, but everything needed for boot should be with the build.
how to run this build LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-9.0-devel-20181219160651-83ec702.img.gz
What actions need to be done?
I installing the image through the Libreelec USB-SD creator on the microsd card, in the uEnv.ini file I wrote down each dtb file from the dtb folder. But it gave nothing. I tried to transfer the meson64_odroidc2.dtb file from the LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.arm-8.95.001.img.gz assembly to the dtb folder and also write it in uEnv.ini. Again, no reaction (no download). What am I doing wrong? I have never downloaded this builds. I tried it first with a usb flash drive, but as I understand it, the odroid c2 supplies voltage to the usb ports after booting from microsd / eMMC. So I installed it on microsd.
Who knows how to run this images on odroid?
I can not get from the official builds LЕ on the kernel 3.14 of what I need. Frame omissions (channels dvb-s/s2), not very good responsiveness the interface of the kodi and unstable work under certain actions.
I tried chewitt's builds on the 4 kernel and they worked well - like x86. There were no frame passes for dvb-s / s2 channels. And also the interface was very responsive.
But chevitt no longer releases builds on the 4.xx kernel for odroid c2 . Only for Khadas Vim.
Therefore, I want to understand how to run this builds balbes150's on kernel 3.14, and then try on kernel 4.
I have Odroid C2.
I don't run LE (LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-9.0-devel-20181219160651-83ec702.img.gz) from usb flash. Which dtb?
"5. Rename the recorded file dtb to the "dtb.img"
What this "meson-gxbb-odroidc2.dtb" and where he?
And create file boot.ini or u-boot?:
"6. To add to the run settings file u-boot (for SD or eMMC media boot.ini) the second line in this string."
Обновленные аддоны должны быть построены и перенаправлены на репо. Вероятно, это произойдет в ближайшие пару дней.
Can I compile an addon myself?
I tried to compile. But there are errors.
LE for Odroid C2 is getting better and better. Thank you for your work.
When I try to install TVH Client addon, I get an error:
dependence kodi binary instance pvr version 5.1
How fix it?
You need "arm"Code
- [email protected]:~/Libreelec/LibreELEC.tv-Leia$ sudo PROJECT=Odroid_C2 ARCH=arm DEBUG=yes make image -j5
- [sudo] пароль для code:
- ./scripts/image mkimage
- Configuration for LibreELEC (community)
- - CPU (ARCH): cortex-a53 (arm)
- - FLOAT: hard
- - FPU: neon-fp-armv8
- - SIMD support: yes
- - LTO (Link Time Optimization) support: yes
- - GOLD (Google Linker) Support: yes
- - LLVM support:
- Graphic configuration:
- - OpenGL (GLX) support (provider): no (no)
- - OpenGLES support (provider): yes (opengl-meson)
- - uvesafb support: no
- Hardware decoder configuration:
- - Kodi Player driver: libamcodec
- - VAAPI Support:
- - VDPAU Support:
- Input device configuration:
- - Remote support: yes
- - ATV Remote support: no
- - CEC Adapter support: yes
- - Kodi Joystick support: yes
- Misc. hardware configuration:
- - ALSA support: yes
- - Pulseaudio support: yes
- - Bluetooth support: yes
- - Include driver: gpu-aml
- - Include driver: RTL8192CU
- - Include driver: RTL8192DU
- - Include driver: RTL8188EU
- - Include driver: RTL8192EU
- - Include driver: RTL8812AU
- - Include driver: media_build
- - Include firmware: misc-firmware
- - Include firmware: wlan-firmware
- - Include firmware: dvb-firmware
- - Initramfs modules: font
- - Initramfs modules: softcursor
- - Initramfs modules: bitblit
- - Initramfs modules: fbcon
- Network service configuration:
- - Avahi (Zeroconf) support: yes
- - NFS mounting support: yes
- - SAMBA mounting support: yes
- - SAMBA server support: yes
- - SFTP server support: yes
- - OpenVPN support: yes
- OS configuration:
- - OEM Support: no
- - Default ROOT Password: libreelec
- - Bootloader: u-boot
- - U-Boot configuration: odroidc2_defconfig
- - U-Boot config file: boot.ini
- - UDevil support: yes
- - Installer support: no
- Misc. Filesystems:
- - Swap Support: yes
- - Swapfile default size: 128
- - exFAT Support (via Fuse): yes
- - NTFS Support (via Fuse): yes
- - Install HFS Tools: yes
- Kodi configuration:
- - Kodi version: kodi
- - Kodi nonfree support: yes
- - Kodi Blu-Ray support: yes
- - Bluray BD+ support: yes
- - Bluray AACS support: yes
- - Kodi DVDCSS support: yes
- - Kodi Airplay support: yes
- - Kodi Airtunes support: yes
- - Kodi NFS support: yes
- - Kodi MySQL support: yes
- - Kodi Optical Drive support: yes
- - Kodi SAMBA client support: yes
- - Kodi SSH client support: yes
- - Kodi UPNP support: yes
- - Kodi Webserver support: yes
- - Include Skin: Estuary
- - Default Skin: Estuary
- - Include extra fonts: yes
- End Configuration for LibreELEC
- fatal: Not a git repository (or any parent up to mount point /media/code/diskette)
- Stopping at filesystem boundary (GIT_DISCOVERY_ACROSS_FILESYSTEM not set).
- Makefile:12: ошибка выполнения рецепта для цели «image»
- make: *** [image] Ошибка 128
- [email protected]:~/Libreelec/LibreELEC.tv-Leia$
I don't compile leia. Error:Code
- make: *** [scripts/Makefile.build:444: /media/code/diskette/diskette/build/LibreELEC.tv/build.LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.aarch64-9.0-devel/RTL8192EU-192bad4/8192eu.o] Ошибка 1
- make: *** [Makefile:1290: _module_/media/code/diskette/diskette/build/LibreELEC.tv/build.LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.aarch64-9.0-devel/RTL8192EU-192bad4] Error 2
- make: Leaving directory '/media/code/diskette/diskette/build/LibreELEC.tv/build.LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.aarch64-9.0-devel/linux-f6f2e4c'
- make: *** [Makefile:1700: modules] Error 2
- make: Leaving directory '/media/code/diskette/diskette/build/LibreELEC.tv/build.LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.aarch64-9.0-devel/RTL8192EU-192bad4'
- Makefile:12: ошибка выполнения рецепта для цели «image»
- make: *** [image] Ошибка 2
you need to edit the package.mk
LibreELEC.tv/package.mk at master · LibreELEC/LibreELEC.tv · GitHub
change to whatever version is up to date at GitHub - tvheadend/tvheadend: Tvheadend is a TV streaming server for Linux supporting DVB-S, DVB-S2, DVB-C, DVB-T, ATSC, IPTV,SAT>IP and other formats through the unix pipe as input sources. (current one fca44ba), the PKG_VERSION_NUMBER is only cosmetic for the addon itself
Tell the truth, I have compiled the 2372 version.
But in any case, thanks for the reply.
P.S. Before compile add-on I used the following command:
git clone https://github.com/LibreELEC/LibreELEC.tv.git
git checkout libreelec-7.0
change packages/addons/service/tvheadend42/package.mk (change the git hash) and you also need to add the patches from the current master git and you patch (see the naming)
then fire up (or whatever you need)
PROJECT=RPi2 ARCH=arm scripts/create_addon tvheadend42
PROJECT=Generic ARCH=x86_64 scripts/create_addon tvheadend42
1. What is git hash?
2. Can you show an example (eg patskage.mk for tvneadend version 2369)?
Thanks for your build.
I tried your build of tvheadend for LE 7 (index - powered by h5ai v0.29.0 (https://larsjung.de/h5ai/)). And they work fine.
But me need to change in this file some data. Thus, I need to compile tvheadend for LE7. And I have a patch, but I can not find on github libreelec.tv (source code) where is constantly updated tvheadend for LE7.
I created a task to see this feature in future build of tvheadend. But I am afraid that this will not happen soon. And I have the only solution this is to compile my tvnhadend.
I tried to replace thveadend 2309 from LE8 in LE7 in the branch, but when compiling the receive message about errors.
- diff --git a/src/descrambler/cwc.c b/src/descrambler/cwc.c
- index aa368ac..b83150a 100644
- --- a/src/descrambler/cwc.c
- +++ b/src/descrambler/cwc.c
- @@ -46,7 +46,7 @@
- #define TVHEADEND_PROTOCOL_ID 0x6502
- -#define CWC_KEEPALIVE_INTERVAL 30
- +#define CWC_KEEPALIVE_INTERVAL 600
- #define CWC_ES_PIDS 8
- #define CWC_MAX_NOKS 3
I would be glad of any help. Thank you.