Posts by JerryPenguin

Yes, WiFi & Bluetooth both work flawlessly, using the above dtb.

About eMMC, there is no support for it in Official images by LE. Internal Storage is not recognisable at all.

Images by bybalbes150 do have eMMC support and you can install to it through LE Settings Menu.

Thanks for the info...

Because of the missing EMMC support I stay balbes150 Imgages ... even if no suitable AArch64 images are created at the moment.

In combination with the DTB of RecalBox everything works fine, even if with an older image.

Greetings

Hi Aciel ,

yes, you're right, the image files *.gz also contain DTBs and are exchanged.

After that I always had the problem that I didn't have the EEMC entries (from balbes150 ) in the LE settings anymore and neither Bluethooth nor WLan works.

Since balbes150 no longer created AARCH64 images, I also decided not to update. So I'm waiting for the change to the 5 kernel, where our NanoPC-T4 is directly supported.

Since my configuration (except for the not always occurring problem with the aborts when watching TV in SD and HD) my LE installation runs stable.

I only use LE to watch TV and movies over the EMBY plugin, because I have my own EMBY server with TVHeadend running on a QNAP for years.

That runs sufficiently stable in this combination for me.

I was already thinking about getting an ODROID N2, but I want to wait until I connect a new 4K TV to the LE (old TV causes its problems there) and hope that there will be stable images for the ODROIS N2 until then.

Greetings

Hi Aciel ,

I can't recreate your problem.

I use the following configuration:

Code
    1. ##############################################
    2. # LibreELEC #
    3. # https://libreelec.tv #
    4. ##############################################
    5. LibreELEC (community): devel-20190606140016-a41fdf1 (RK3399.aarch64)

I have this LE Image from @balbes150:

Link to Balbes Images.

With the extracted DTB from this Recalbox Version.

All interfaces (also eth0) will be displayed:

I'm sorry I can't help you with that.

Greetings and good luck.

Aciel ,

I can't reproduce the problem because I don't have a LAN on my NanoPC-T4 at the moment,

but I will reproduce it in the next days and let you know.

Aciel :

I used the following image of Kwiboo :

libreelec-rk3399.arm-9.1-devel-20190512180245-bdfaff1-khadas-edge.img.gz

with the nanopc-t4.dtb file from:

http://kwiboo.libreelec.tv/test/LibreELEC-RK3399.arm-9.1-devel-20190512180245-bdfaff1.tar

As Kwiboo wrote under his posting, Wifi and BT so far only work on the tinkerboard.

--snip

Known issues:

- Only up to 1080p resolution and not all refresh rates

- 10-bit videos will show as green picture

- SW decoding of VP8 on RK3399 produce garbage

- Hotplug of USB3 on RK3328 only work one time, a reboot is required to discover a new/replug usb device

- No AC3/DTS/HD audio

- No WiFi/BT (wifi should work on tinkerboard)

- No deinterlacer

--snap

So we still have to practice patience.

No, one I'm using is the Rock960 image with dts extracted from GitHub - mrfixit2001/recalbox_rockpro64: Recalbox for the ROCKPRO64 board from PINE64.org

It's still on Kernel 4.4.154

No, one I'm using is the Rock960 image with dts extracted from GitHub - mrfixit2001/recalbox_rockpro64: Recalbox for the ROCKPRO64 board from PINE64.org

It's still on Kernel 4.4.154

That's just like me.

I use the Khadas-Edge image with the same DTB file from Recalbox.

Yesterday I tested the test image (kernel 5.1) of Kwiboo .

It already works fine and under kernel 5.1 the NanoPC-T4 is natively supported, so there is also a DTB file.

Early mainline images for RK3288, RK3328 and RK3399

You can extract the shell scripts from the image of Balbes150 and customize them.

Then copy the scrpts to LE via SCP and execute them there in a SSH Session.

Unfortunately I haven't tested this yet. But it should work.

Hello,

I had a similar problem.

I am using Balbes150 Image on my NanoPC-T4 (RK3399).

I was able to install TVH Server and it was running too, but the streams were unstable, jerky sound and crashes.

So I installed a TVH server on my QNAP and use the TVH client under LE.

This combination runs without any problems.

Greetings