I'm testing this build LibreELEC_8.0.0-Begicj-M8S_S812_4335 a bit more on my Minix X8-H Plus:
- Ethernet is not working. I've tried to configure the connection manually by setting IP and gateway in the connections screen. But no connection.
- Wi-Fi works straight away on first run and it's fast.
- The best news: also 4K works! I've got full screen and it's really 4K and 4K x264 videos do play fine.
- Didn't test Bluetooth because I wouldn't know what to test it with - and I don't need it to be honest.
So basically, everything I need works in this build.
Problem is that installing this one erases everything, my sources.xml and advanced settings and stuff, all gone
But hey, anything that helps getting Wi-Fi to work on my Minix X8-H Plus..!
If we'd get the drivers from this build working in the 17.3 build of balbes150 then we've got the perfect Kodi for me and the Minix X8-H Plus is back alive!
It is possible to test it on SD without a installation? If it so, is made like @balbes150 images?
Can you confirm if any of this features are supported by this rom?
- Auto refresh rate hz for local and streaming video
- Audio HD passthrough
- Acestream streaming
- Support for x256 (any resolution)