Posts by quickmic

Updated image MXIII_Plus (20170608). Will probably be 4k. I have no such equipment, so I have not tested this possibility.

No big deal, it's just a nice to have feature for future. Actually, I have no 4k content at the moment.

Testresult... 4k still not working.

Btw, a couple of month ago, I installed Wetek Core on the MX3plus (same CPU and GPU). Beside the sideload menu and IR remote was broken (bluetooth and wifi not tested, ethernet was ok), it run at 4k. Maybe this info helps to fix the problem.

quickmic - I am not the one you were replying to; I have plenty of experience with fastboot/adb -- however, something you said interested me..

I've never been able to connect to AMLOGIC devices using fastboot. I had just assumed it wasn't supported or no valid Windows drivers for fastboot.

When I read your comment it made me wonder if I've been doing something wrong with Amlogic devices and whether others are able to use fastboot? For example with the 812 or 905 chipsets, can you confirm you can get fastboot, and if so, which driver/OS you're using?

Thank you in advance!

Ups, I think you're right. I"ve checked again and seems I mixed fastboot and adb sideload. I also cannot detect the device via linux and that's not at driver issue.

So, could anyone please describe the whole procedure (step by step) how to put this libreelec versoin with crypton on M8S+ (original one with ap6330). M8S+ has 2/8Gb ram and 1000Mbit lan.

First you should get familiar how to get into bootloader..

e.g. Google toothpick for MX3 (I've no experience for M8S)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Then you should have some experience about "fastboot"

If this is all new to you, read read read...