[8.90.6] LibreELEC 9.0 Alpha for S905/S912 devices

• And how/where can I get the new version?

I have the same question. SkyGo with the same problem. How can I download the latest version ?

S905 MX Plus with Kodi Leia, RaspberryPi 3, Kodi Krypton 17.6, raspberry pi zero with retropie 4.3

• And how/where can I get the new version?

Hi kmarci,

remember some time ago (during last month) this happened before. Somewhere in the 112 pages you will find a script, which downloads a notebook recovery image (or sth like that), unpacks it and saves the correct libwidevine version ...

good luck with the search.

Beelink MiniMXIII II 2GB

• I have the same question. SkyGo with the same problem. How can I download the latest version ?

The addon should detect the version and update with InputStream_Helper. If your addon not use it, ask the developer.

• If someone needs the NEW libwidevine ARM libraries, which work with Amazon VOD and Netflix:

lib-ARM-widevine.zip

Tested on 8.90.3 (S905X) with the additional explicit setting in Sandmann's Amazon VOD to store credentials instead of using cookie. ;)

File not found.

Beelink MiniMXIII II 2GB, 32GB always running latest Libreelec from SD card. No issues so far(except for the ones already known or posted by me).

Mecool m8s Pro+ which with widevine level 1, Android runs a hacked version of android TV.

• Hi adamg,

since I cannot bring my Hauppauge dualHD to life in the 8.90.3 or .4 build on Le Potato, I browsed the forums and learned that there's CrazyCat's driver pack. On Post #1 of this thread it says: "External DVB tuner support is experimental via driver.dvb.crazycat which can be found under LE repository>Services." Unfortunately I cannot find any addon that is named similar to this anywhere... Is it that this is now in the "LibreELEC Module Drivers" Addon that's preinstalled?

So I felt adventurous and put the devel tar into update - but this says: Not compatible with Le Potato... Is this my stupidity, or is there no devel release for Le Potato?

Thanks for pointing mie in the correct directions!

Hauke

• Hi kmarci,

remember some time ago (during last month) this happened before. Somewhere in the 112 pages you will find a script, which downloads a notebook recovery image (or sth like that), unpacks it and saves the correct libwidevine version ...

good luck with the search.

File not found.

tauchtank : see Gregoir3's post. That's the problem.

• crazycat is included with the build now, you should just be able to enable it as per usual

• OK, figured it out finally: The "LibreELEC Module Drivers" it is, and there crazycat is "TBS" - thought that meant "TirboSight" DVB cards... That's not really intuitive :-) or I'm just too stupid. However, now the card is recognized, even both tuners *yay*! Just running a scan, and then will see how stable it is.

Thanks!

• afl1

After a new installation TVheadend this stable :thumbup:

I found a single problem :idea:

In channel mapping

version 4.2 ignored 46 channels

version 4.3 ignored 90 channels /shrug

using the same frequencies

same settings

sattelite 70W

It is useless knowledge if not shared the world.

• so nobody has the libwidevine file...

previously there was a script to download it, but it looks like it's not valid anymore for 8.90.4. not sure if somebody can update how to get the widevine after installing netflix addon. since one the major reason to move to LE9 was because of netflix.