[8.90.6] LibreELEC 9.0 Alpha for S905/S912 devices

• The problem is with your addon, it is incompatible with the newer version of inputstream.rtmp, if you look at the error the NOTICE is coming from the ADDON and not Kodi, the developer needs to update it. It very clearly states "version 2.0.1.0 is incompatible"

Try this version if it works then you know the issue is with your pirate addon and not the build.

Everyone needs to remember this is LE9 which is not even in Alpha stage yet, I can't even use my favorite theme... so expect things not to work.

• The problem is with your addon, it is incompatible with the newer version of inputstream.rtmp, if you look at the error the NOTICE is coming from the ADDON and not Kodi, the developer needs to update it. It very clearly states "version 2.0.1.0 is incompatible"

Everyone needs to remember this is LE9 which is not even in Alpha stage yet, I can't even use my favorite theme... so expect things not to work.

thanks, something probably change on 1.1.1, since it was working on 1.0.8.

• thanks, something probably change on 1.1.1, since it was working on 1.0.8.

1.0.8 was using the addons from Raybuntu so what I linked you to should work, the other option is force an update of inputstream.rtmp so it pulls it from the new repository

• 1.0.8 was using the addons from Raybuntu so what I linked you to should work, the other option is force an update of inputstream.rtmp so it pulls it from the new repository

just curious, how do we force an update from the new repo?

• GDPR-2, I see now update to tvheadend 4.3 from le repo but it does not want to update. It always says : Installation fails. I even uninstalled prevous tvheadedn 4.2 (9.0.113) and trying to install 4.3 9.0.114 and this same error. I also removed .zip packages from .kodi/addons/packages directory

• just curious, how do we force an update from the new repo?

I'm sorry to sound ignorant but please use some initiative, there is plenty of videos on YouTube, the Kodi Wiki and Google.

• I'm sorry to sound ignorant but please use some initiative, there is plenty of videos on YouTube, the Kodi Wiki and Google.

Sorry. i guess my question came out incorrectly, may I know if you have a separate repo for updated addons on your LE9 builds that is not built-in on LE? so I can just download manually the addon and update as needed.

• Hi,

I'm using S905X + LibreELEC 8.2.1.2 from kszaq and it works very well but I would like to go to 9.0 because I would like to use Netflix addon.

Is this version OK for an everyday use ?

Thank you !

• Hi,

I'm using S905X + LibreELEC 8.2.1.2 from kszaq and it works very well but I would like to go to 9.0 because I would like to use Netflix addon.

Is this version OK for an everyday use ?

Thank you !

just to be on the safe side, install to sd & try it yourself

Samsung RU7400 Onkyo HTX22HDX Nvidia Shield HD Homerun Duo (Living Room)

Samsung UE40ES5500 H96 Pro, X96+, Fire TV 4K Stick (Bedroom)

Synology DS414 Plex Pass

:)

• Yes I'll do that but I would like to get feedbacks from users ;)

Is it possible to install 8.2 to internal memory and boot 9.0 to SD ?

• yes, ssh in, then installtointernal

but why not just use a different sd or usb

Samsung RU7400 Onkyo HTX22HDX Nvidia Shield HD Homerun Duo (Living Room)

Samsung UE40ES5500 H96 Pro, X96+, Fire TV 4K Stick (Bedroom)

Synology DS414 Plex Pass

:)

• Everyone needs to remember this is LE9 which is not even in Alpha stage yet,

Thank you, because I have already installtomemory 8.2.1.2

Not a good idea.

Fresh install on SD Card Boot if you want to experiment. If you don't have Android FW handy for your box don't install these builds.

• I don't have installed LE9 to memory but LE8 yes.

I don't want to install LE9 to memory now, just to know if it's possible to install LE8 to memory and LE9 to SD ;)

And I have made a TWRP backup of my box.

• just to know if it's possible to install LE8 to memory and LE9 to SD

Yes :thumbup: