[8.90.6] LibreELEC 9.0 Alpha for S905/S912 devices

• Thanks for fixing HW decoding adamg

I've just noticed that the box can no longer suspend. This was available with v1.0.8.

Thanks again.

I've verified that the steps to enable suspend have been performed. Namely:-

"In 8.1.7 you can enable suspend/sleep mode manually:

1. Go to \\Configfiles\sleep.conf.d (in Windows) or /storage/.config/sleep.conf.d (over SSH).
    2. Rename sleep.conf.sample to sleep.conf
    3. Open sleep.conf and remove this line: SuspendMode=false
    4. Reboot, enjoy."
  • I have the same issue in Amazon VOD. The System freezes.

Thanks for confirming. As the Addon works on raybuntu's Odroid build, maybe it's related to inputstream (but on the other hand SkyGo works fine.) or adamg 1.1.10.

Anyone tested netflix already with this build?

• Thanks for confirming. As the Addon works on raybuntu's Odroid build, maybe it's related to inputstream (but on the other hand SkyGo works fine.) or adamg 1.1.10.

Anyone tested netflix already with this build?

The binary add-ons in this build are actually taken from Raybuntus c2 repository, unfortunately I don't have a Amazon Prime to test, I will recompile all the add-ons from scratch and switch back to hosting them for the next build, they are just a pita to maintain and take 6hours to compile them all 😴 and that's why I didn't want to do it anymore

• Amazon VOD is working for me in the 1.1.0 version

After upgrading Kodi got stuck in "migrating addons...", I pulled the power cable after a while. after starting the box again everything looked fine.

Unfortunately the bug I reported earlier is still present ( GDPR-2 see sample I sent you)

Thanks for putting so much work into this!

• Hi folks, new to Libreelec and Kodi - it's blowing my mind.

Thanks to all the folks who contribute.

I've recently upgraded to Libreelec 9 (in this post) from 8.2 only to find the official Plex app (0.1.3) no longer works.

Most recently upgraded and and did system reset to make sure there wasn't an issue with configs mismatches. same issue.

The symptom is:

clean rebuild of librelec - add plex video addon via Kodi Repo

Plex starts - I authenticate (via the http://plex.tv/link), login locally (select username and enter PIN) - then it hangs.

I'm able to disconnect from the app gracefully and return to kodi no problem.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

debug log attached.

kodi.zip

• As an FYI - three different usb ATSC tuners are not working with 1.10 on a Mecool M8S Pro+

All work fine downgrading back to 1.08.

Tvheadend reports :

Code
    2017-12-19 15:09:46.247 linuxdvb: Auvitek AU8522 QAM/8VSB Frontend #0 : ATSC-T #0 - DTV_CLEAR failed [e=Inappropriate ioctl for device]

Perhaps the binary addons are not compatible - I will test with the new addon builds when posted.

• I install adamg latest build on sd card, when I select reboot to internal (android) but failed. I can’t go back to android?

I will look into this

As an FYI - three different usb ATSC tuners are not working with 1.10 on a Mecool M8S Pro+

All work fine downgrading back to 1.08.

Tvheadend reports :

Code
    2017-12-19 15:09:46.247 linuxdvb: Auvitek AU8522 QAM/8VSB Frontend #0 : ATSC-T #0 - DTV_CLEAR failed [e=Inappropriate ioctl for device]

Perhaps the binary addons are not compatible - I will test with the new addon builds when posted.

I did say at the bottom of one of my previous posts that crazycat and dvb support was not in this release, it will be added in the next one.

Thanks for fixing HW decoding adamg

I've just noticed that the box can no longer suspend. This was available with v1.0.8.

Thanks again.

I've verified that the steps to enable suspend have been performed. Namely:-

"In 8.1.7 you can enable suspend/sleep mode manually:

1. Go to \\Configfiles\sleep.conf.d (in Windows) or /storage/.config/sleep.conf.d (over SSH).
    2. Rename sleep.conf.sample to sleep.conf
    3. Open sleep.conf and remove this line: SuspendMode=false
    4. Reboot, enjoy."

This will be fixed in the next release

• Hi, new release works fine , very fast boot now, but i have some strange behaviour using iptv.

I have some distortion of audio, and finally closing the stream.

03:10:18.265 T:4096053264 NOTICE: Display resolution ADJUST : 1920x1080 @ 50.00 - Full Screen (26) (w**ht: 0.000)

03:10:18.775 T:4071293840 WARNING: ActiveAE - large audio sync error: -89447.900397

03:10:22.870 T:4071293840 WARNING: ActiveAE - large audio sync error: -89325.506343

In others try i have more large audio sync error.

Any tip? thx!

• Great job, thanks!

Unfortunately, my remote control receiver: Genuine-SMK-Media-Center-USB-RC6-IR-Infrared-Remote-Receiver

does not work with your release.

I use the IR receiver for my Harmony 700 so that all buttons work in Kodi.

In kszaq release it works without problems.

Please, can you do something there?

Edited once, last by Harmonia (December 20, 2017 at 12:41 PM).