[8.90.6] LibreELEC 9.0 Alpha for S905/S912 devices

• Hello, I'm trying to use Libreelec 9 on my device (s905, 1gb ram, Gigabit ethernet) because the support to Netflix addon.

But the actual build 1.0.4.1 not work on my device, only works the Kszaq builds with "temp_sensor_disabled".

Are there plans in the future for develop similar "temp_sensor_disabled" builds for Libreelec 9.x?

• Sorry I haven't been around much but I will get around to answering every bodies questions in due time, I have been quite unwell the past week, I slipped a disc in my spine and have had a lot of pain as a result of sciatica. I'm catching up on changes in the master LE repo and bringing this builds repo forward to track it. I am also moving next Tuesday so life is slightly hectic at present.

DS-1 I still haven't had chance to test installing via an sd card yet, sorry, but others have reported it to be ok, I have a Tanix TX3 Pro which is similar to your box so I hope to have an answer for you soon, I'd imagine from your report it's an issue specifically with uSD/HC cards.

kunxiang DVB support is not guaranteed, only some of kszaq patches where copied in relation to this, it may work for some and not for others

mdm63 Thanks for the retroarch bug report, CGarces has submitted some changes recently which may help with this once I recompile the binary addons

Martynet You should be able to downgrade/upgrade with no issues

• love your build , in kazaq builds you cannot change resolution on 8.2 and up unlike yours ... cheers and thanks again ... thanks goes to kazaq for all his great work tho appreciate it just that one feature i do miss on his builds u still have

• hi.adamg.

when I plug my tbs 5520 se in tvbox,Libreelec recognize it,but there is an error ,here is dmesg

I copy the file dvb-usb-tbsqbox-id5521.fw to /lib/firmware,Libreelec success load the driver,but once I reboot Libreelec,the firmware is disappear.What should I do?

You can't add additional fw. New firmware have to be added at building image. In my next build I'll include this firmware. I also created PR in LibreELEC to add this fw to all builds.

• Sorry I haven't been around much but I will get around to answering every bodies questions in due time, I have been quite unwell the past week, I slipped a disc in my spine and have had a lot of pain as a result of sciatica. I'm catching up on changes in the master LE repo and bringing this builds repo forward to track it. I am also moving next Tuesday so life is slightly hectic at present.

I have two slipped discs so I can understand your pain and your situation...I hope you'll solve it soon.

As I wrote some posts before, it was all about 3 (yes, 3!!!) microSD that works with 8.x but DON'T with 9.x!

The only one that works with 9.x is an old 2gb from Sandisk...!

• You can't add additional fw. New firmware have to be added at building image. In my next build I'll include this firmware. I also created PR in LibreELEC to add this fw to all builds.

Thanks, included into my latest build.

I have two slipped discs so I can understand your pain and your situation...I hope you'll solve it soon.

As I wrote some posts before, it was all about 3 (yes, 3!!!) microSD that works with 8.x but DON'T with 9.x!

The only one that works with 9.x is an old 2gb from Sandisk...!

Thanks =) glad to see you got it working in the end, you should install to the nand though, it's much better.

New version is out, 1.0.5, just do the usual reboot to trigger the update notification and reboot again once it has downloaded for it to be applied.

Changes

• Since last update to 1.0.5. When starting a particular video file.

At the start of playing video

Error: CDVDAudio::AddPacketsRenderer - timeout adding data to renderer

Followed by multiple lines

Warning: ActiveAE - large audio sync error: [lots of numbers]

Log is enormous.

It's a 720p H264 file, 2.0 mp3 audio using Amcodec hardware decoding.

Only occurs with this type of encoded file according to above specs.

• Your report is for nothing without log and sample. BTW who is using mp3 for h264 video dabbing ? He muss be really dilettante.

• I'm on 1.0.5 (I think this holds also for afl1 8.90 build) and Kodi crashes when I do the following:

Play LiveTV via TVHeadend, open a video addon like Youtube and play a random video. Screen gets black, box freezes, kodi restarts after about 2 minutes.

Crash logs via PM.

Edited once, last by rosenrot (November 11, 2017 at 7:21 PM).

• I'm on 1.0.5 (I think this holds also for afl1 8.90 build) and Kodi crashes when I do the following:

Play LiveTV via TVHeadend, open a video addon like Youtube and play a random video. Screen gets black, box freezes, kodi restarts after about 2 minutes.

Crash logs via PM.

I know about this issue. It is common for hw decoded video (AMLCodec). You have to stop playback and then you can start new one.