[8.2.3.1] LibreELEC 8.2 for S905/S905X

• Hi,

I know, HDR is NOT supported, but maybe someone could give me a hint, which box does HDR-output? No success here on wetek hub...

• On my Beelink MiniMXIII II (S905X) HDR works.

Box: Beelink Mini MXIII II (S905X/2GB/32GB SD)

running: LE 8.2.3.1 (thanks kszaq ) and CE 8.90.0 (thanks adamg + afl1 )

• Thanks, I'm having issues with Live TV in HD channels and I was reading and Ipv6 of my ISO may have influence on it.

Just want to give it a try.

• @DATS2LS

Have you tried the temp sensor disabled build?

They are the only builds I install. I have 3 S905x running 8.1.4, and 2 s905 boxes running 8.1.4 this is the only box that has done this.

I think it needs a fresh install (or new installtointernal) just need to know when u run install to internal, because my current sd card Build doesn't work with the remote, will it overwrite the current internal Nand dtb.img and put on a version that is on the sd card. Or will it see the internal nand dtb.img and use that one) that does work with my remote, but for some reason isn't booting.

Just running off sd card for time being, (my remote doesn't work, but the hdmi cec works so I can use my tv remote for most functions.

• Put tar/img.gz and device tree in update folder.

I have a S905X 2GB/16GB box, I put the following files into my update folder:-

gxl_p212_2g.dtb, renamed to dtb.img

LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.2-8.1.5.img.gz

Rebooted box, appeared to go through update process lines of information posted top left of screen, then hung on Amlogic cat picture logo.

Any pointers to what I did wrong :-( any help appreciated?

I did not have a lot to rebuild as I have just started using LibreELEC, so I used the SDCard creater with 'LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.2-8.1.5.img.gz' file to produce a new LibreELEC SDCard and box rebooted without any problem.

• Don't rename the dtb file.

Thanks for response, thought I read somewhere that you had to rename the dtb file, probably in a different context.

I'll try this out on next update.

• All changes are included in the changelog. The reasons for not including suspend have been explained many times. I have not yet developed a way to make it configurable. PRs welcome.

• Well answered my own question.

If when running your sd card build your remote doesn't work, and you type installtointernal to try and fix your internal install... Yeah the remote won't work... Bugger.