[8.2.3.1] LibreELEC 8.2 for S905/S905X

• My suggestion would be to go to the coreelec download page, select new installation, then select your device from the list. The device tree that is written should be correct, if not, you will see the device trees folder.

If it doesn't boot, select a device tree based on your LAN & RAM

CoreELEC

• My suggestion would be to go to the coreelec download page, select new installation, then select your device from the list. The device tree that is written should be correct, if not, you will see the device trees folder.

CoreELEC

Worked with tree for gxl_p281_2g if someone will have similar problem.

Thanks for hint.

• I had previously installed to internal and don’t have “original android” image files. Is it possible to undo back to SD card or update to latest generic S905x Libre/Core?

• I had previously installed to internal and don’t have “original android” image files. Is it possible to undo back to SD card or update to latest generic S905x Libre/Core?y

Try freaktab for an original or custom rom, then look for how to install the rom using sd card maker or usb cable thingy

• Hi

I have LibreElec 8.0.2 with Kodi 17.3 installed on my Venz V10 S905, to be used in my car. The car does not have HDMI so I need to use the AV out on the Venz, however, I am not getting any output on the AV out connector. HDMI works fine when I test it with a normal TV, but not AV out.

Is it possible to get video on the AV out? How do I set it up?

Thanks, ThomasX

• hey guys,

I got to work latest build LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.2-8.2.3.1.img.gz on two of my s905 boxes (using gxbb_p200_1G_1Gbit.dtb device tree):

- Beelink Mini MX 1g/8g S905 with bluetooth and wifi

- a noname box I have which is called MXV, which is closed to a S905 MXQ pro but not exactly (board S905-BOX_Ver_C 2016.03.28 // firmware p201-userdebug 5.1.1 LMY47V)

on this last one remote was not working, I found on some topic some remote.conf that I tested and got it to work, only volumes buttons are not correctly mapped.

so I tried to follow this Infrared Remotes [LibreELEC.wiki] but without succeed, as ir-keytable -t command to test the code of my volume buttons returns :

/sys/class/rc/: No such file or directory

any idea how I can do to map these correctly ? Thanks

Edit: another problem on the mini mx box: it shutdowns (light switch from red when it's on to blue, but that's ok) but I can't power it on again. On stock it works. any way I can fix this ? thanks

Edit2: solved the shutdown problem, doing this, still trying to find a way to fix my remote volume +/-

Edited 3 times, last by bottedumal (March 25, 2020 at 8:51 PM).

CoreELEC

wow cool, switching from

LibreELEC 8.2.3.1

to

CoreELEC 9.2.4.2

• Hello! I dont speak very nice English, i am from automatic translate.

if you know, tell me about these two tv boxes,

which libreelec versions with their respective device trees should I put on an sd card.

1. W95 2/16gb Android 7.1 2. A95X F3 4/64gb, Android 9.

Thanks.

• Hello! I dont speak very nice English, i am from automatic translate.

if you know, tell me about these two tv boxes,

which libreelec versions with their respective device trees should I put on an sd card.

1. W95 2/16gb Android 7.1 2. A95X F3 4/64gb, Android 9.

Thanks.

Unfortunately, you are asking in a dead topic, please try here:

Official LE Test Images for Amlogic (Kodi-20) - LibreELEC Forum
    Discussion thread for the official testbuild from https://test.libreelec.tv [URL:https://test.libreelec.tv/] . These builds are build against…
    forum.libreelec.tv
  • DISCONTINUED: These builds will no longer be updated but you are welcome to use them!

LibreELEC 8.2 for Amlogic S905/S905D/S905X devices.

Hi, I'm trying to build scottelect (here) for the S805 and it has references to your domain which is no longer available, would those files be located somewhere else by any chance that I can download?

• I was able to find most of the missing files online but not sure if they are 100% identical to the expected ones now that I ran across this: