Posts by ThomasX

Thank you for your responses!

ITdude you were spot on. That was the issue. Thanks!

I installed the Aeon Nox skin and turned on Kiosk mode, to give it a try.

One question though - How can I set it up so that Movies is the Startup window? Or, why can't I do that, when I can set just about everything else as a startup window? This puzzles me. It was the same with the previous skin too.

This system is used by the kids in our car, and only for watching movies. So would be really good if it jumped right into the list of movies at startup. Makes it easy for the kids and minimizes risk of them ending up in settings changing things etc.

Hi

I am running LibreElec 8.0.2 with Kodi 17.3 on a Venz V10 with a collection of movies on a USB stick.

All of a sudden some of the movies are not showing up in the movie-list. (I am running the Estuary skin, with one fan-art at the time to the right, list of movies in text in the middle and text-info to the left.)

I noticed this with a set of Men in black. Where only MIB1 and MIB4 shows in set, and MIB2 and MIB3 does not. I tried to remove and add them to the movie set, but it does not help.

Funny thing is, when I am in the top view where all movies and sets are listed, and I position on the MIB set, all four movies are shown to the left, but when I go into the set, only MIB1 and MIB4 shows up. I have tried removing and adding them to the set, but it does not help.

If I go into the file manager and rename the mp4 file of MIB2, it will suddenly show up in the list. If I change the name back to the original, it will disappear again and not show up.

I have the same issue with Cars 1, 2 and 3. (Lightning McQueen). Where only 1 and 3 shows up.

If I deselect the option to show movie sets, so that all movies show in one list, the problem is the same. Those movies do not show up. If I rename them to new names. They show up. If I rename them back to the original, they disappear again.

Please advice how to resolve this. I'd prefer not to rename all the involved filenames.

I know I might not be running the very latest version, but at this point in time it isn't the right moment to start a process of a total system update.

Thanks!

Hi

I have LibreElec 8.0.2 with Kodi 17.3 installed on my Venz V10 S905, to be used in my car. The car does not have HDMI so I need to use the AV out on the Venz, however, I am not getting any output on the AV out connector. HDMI works fine when I test it with a normal TV, but not AV out.

Is it possible to get video on the AV out? How do I set it up?

Thanks, ThomasX

Hi

I have a Venz V10 and need to have video and audio output on the AV out connector, is this possible with LibreElec Kodi?
    I currently have LE 8.0.2 installed with Kodi 17.3 and I am not getting any video out on the AV connector.

Thanks