[8.2.2.3] LibreELEC 8.2 for S912

• using 8.2.5 i can't find a sleep.conf.sample in any folder of my x86 version. is there another way to enable hibernate mode?

edit: oh looks like the wrong thread for this question

is this really the solution to power down the device right from LE?

Is this bringing the device in the same wakeup modus as when you boot to internal (Android) first and then shut off with the red button on the original remote?

This is the way I power down now and I am looking so long for a proper solution to power off right from LE.

I am using Wrxtasy's 8.2.4-subtitles-ff and have a H96 Pro+

Update

Ik tried workaround from Kszaq above.

But it does not have any effect on powering off from LE.

If you power off you can't boot anymore with the remote and need to off/on powersupply.

When I Winscp to the sleep.conf.d folder again after reboot even a new sleep.conf.sample file has been created together with the modified sleep.conf file:|

How do I get this standby modus without needing to boot to Android and power off from there:cool:

Edited 3 times, last by johnberg (April 22, 2018 at 7:07 PM).

• tenis, here is my autostart.sh for speed and quality hdr

for me its forcing 1512Mhz cpu clock ->

Code
    echo performance > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_governor
    echo performance > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu4/cpufreq/scaling_governor

i have a question. Do you put the last code with 1512mhz cpu clock simply under the first code? Or have I to delete the #cpuspeedup codes in the first code and put the second codes there?

• johnberg

Read this thread, beginning around page 6. Maybe you find the fixed u-boot for your device here.

• Di

• Did anyone find a dtb.img file for the Beelink GT1 Ultimate which allows the full 3Gb RAM to be seen without anything else going bust?

I mean mine is working fine with 2Gb, but I would increase the buffer sizes if I had 3Gb available.

• Code
    Hello everybody,
    I have a Kiii pro on which I see sky.
    After a few minutes there are aberrations, the red color is no longer displayed correctly. This only happens on h.264 cannels.
  • johnberg

Read this thread, beginning around page 6. Maybe you find the fixed u-boot for your device here.

Thank you very much TheChief.

I read this thread about "U-boot", but I think it is a little bit too risky for me to do.

When I read "at your own risk" and "brick your box" I am getting a little bit scared.

It is also difficult to find the one and only workaround.

I think I keep it as it is and just boot to Andoid at the end of the evening, press the red button and it is also shutdown properly;)

• Thank you very much TheChief.

I read this thread about "U-boot", but I think it is a little bit too risky for me to do.

When I read "at your own risk" and "brick your box" I am getting a little bit scared.

It is also difficult to find the one and only workaround.

I think I keep it as it is and just boot to Andoid at the end of the evening, press the red button and it is also shutdown properly;)

For me the uboot fix does not work. Don't know why. My system then always crashes/hangs, but power on/off works.

• For me the uboot fix does not work. Don't know why. My system then always crashes/hangs, but power on/off works.

You forgot to mention that it just does not work for you:shy:. What is the length of your network cable? Does the router have 1Gbit connection, or only 100Mbit? If you have CE installed, try this dtb

• You forgot to mention that it just does not work for you:shy:. What is the length of your network cable? Does the router have 1Gbit connection, or only 100Mbit? If you have CE installed, try this dtb

I wrote "For me..." :D

But we can continue discussion in the other thread.

• Hi there

I have a beelink GT1 2g/16G A912, no problem to install Libreelec from sdcard.
    If I use the q201_2g.dtb file (the right one for my box), i have no wired network connection but only wifi.
    If i use the q200_2g.dtb file, wired and wifi connection work.

In the two cases, it works perfectly at the first install, expect that I have to reboot many times so the network can work. I have noticed that when I boot and the network doesn't work, i have the libreelec logo as usual but the Kodi Krypton logo startup is loading very very fast.

I'm a regular user of Libreelec, got a s905x box with no problem at all.
    I think it comes from the .dtb file, anyone have this kind of trouble?

Thx for your feedbacks.

PS : Just a tip for this box, if you remote does'nt work, that was my case, just copy the remote.conf file from your stock_android_firmware on your libreelec usb or sdcard.

• Forget it, now i'm using CoreELEC, much better !

• tenis, here is my autostart.sh for speed and quality hdr

for me its forcing 1512Mhz cpu clock ->

Code
    echo performance > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_governor
    echo performance > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu4/cpufreq/scaling_governor

I will use the 1512Mhz cpu clock. Have I to delete the 3 lines under #cpu speedup and put the 2 lines there? or can I put all 5 cpu lines there???