That could be. I just wonder, that the original bootloader works with no problem. I try to get another device.
TWRP already running on my box. Will try to make a backup there. Didnt think on that. Thanks.
Before i do another test, is there any way to create a backup of the entire Android system including working u-boot, that i can easily flash with Burning tool? Would save much time.
Just get this:Code
- TE: 90010
- BL2 Built : 13:27:37, Oct 25 2017. gxl g56b77aa - [email protected]
- set vdd cpu_a to 1120 mv
- set vdd cpu_b to 1050 mv
- set vddee to 1000 mv
- Board ID = 1
- CPU clk: 1200MHz
- DQS-corr enabled
- DDR scramble enabled
- LPDDR3 chl: Rank0+1 @ 792MHz
- bist_test rank: 0 17 0b 23 33 1b 4b 10 00 21 3f 26 58 1b 0b 2c 31 19 49 18 04 2d 32 17 4d 717 rank: 1 17 0a 24 33 1c 4b 10 00 20 3d 27 54 1a 0a 2b 31 1a 49 18 04 2d 2f 15 4a 717
- Rank0: 2048MB(auto)-2T-3
- Rank1: 1024MB(auto)-2T-3
- AddrBus test pass!
- emmc switch 3 ok
- BL2: rpmb counter: 0x000000ac
- emmc switch 0 ok
- Load fip header from eMMC, src: 0x0000c200, des: 0x01400000, size: 0x00004000
- New fip structure!
- Load bl30 from eMMC, src: 0x00010200, des: 0x01100000, size: 0x0000d600
- Load bl31 from eMMC, src: 0x00020200, des: 0x05100000, size: 0x0002c600
- Load bl33 from eMMC, src: 0x00050200, des: 0x01000000, size: 0x00066c00
- NOTICE: BL3-1: v1.0(release):7c45a4f
- NOTICE: BL3-1: Built : 14:09:28, Oct 13 2017
- NOTICE: BL31: GXL normal boot!
- NOTICE: BL31: BL33 decompress pass
- [Image: gxl_v1.1.3255-1a77b01 2017-09-15 16:58:02 [email protected]]
- wdt: reset registers!
- 68 ed de 3e 1c 0 71 de c5 d5 8c 71 [1.150944 Inits done]
- secure task start!
- === PROCESS EXCEPTION: 04 ====== xPSR: 01000000 ===
- r0 :00000001 r1 :1000b4bc r2 :1000b088 r3 :1000b068
- r4 :1000d400 r5 :00000000 r6 :00000000 r7 :00000000
- r8 :00000000 r9 :00000000 r10:00000000 r11:00000000
- r12:00000000 sp :1000d350 lr :1000a039 pc :1000a68a
- Data access violation, mfar = 1000b084
- mmfs = 82, shcsr = 70001, hfsr = 0, dfsr = 0
- =========== Process Stack Contents ===========
- 1000d370: 00000000 00000000 00000000 10000ac9
- 1000d380: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
- 1000d390: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
- 1000d3a0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
Thanks, will try later and give you response.
You forgot to mention that it just does not work for you. What is the length of your network cable? Does the router have 1Gbit connection, or only 100Mbit? If you have CE installed, try this dtb
What can change the DTB file, if Android also crashes? Cable lenght is maybe 1 or 2 meter, gigabit connection is no problem (AVM 7490)
I see, that i have Longsys LTM8830 WLAN chip instead of Atheros 9377, but dont think, it causes the crashes. I use cable connection.
Thank you very much TheChief.
I read this thread about "U-boot", but I think it is a little bit too risky for me to do.
When I read "at your own risk" and "brick your box" I am getting a little bit scared.
It is also difficult to find the one and only workaround.
I think I keep it as it is and just boot to Andoid at the end of the evening, press the red button and it is also shutdown properly
For me the uboot fix does not work. Don't know why. My system then always crashes/hangs, but power on/off works.
Can this witch (amlogic) hunt stop please?
This discussion has nothing to do with CoreELEC or the LibreELEC community.
Can some moderator close this nonsense or at lease move this conversation to the appropriate sub forum, like Off-Topic?
Thank you in advance
You just registered to post this? Congratulations and welcome.
is this really the solution to power down the device right from LE?
Is this bringing the device in the same wakeup modus as when you boot to internal (Android) first and then shut off with the red button on the original remote?
This is the way I power down now and I am looking so long for a proper solution to power off right from LE.
I am using Wrxtasy's 8.2.4-subtitles-ff and have a H96 Pro+
Ik tried workaround from Kszaq above.
But it does not have any effect on powering off from LE.
If you power off you can't boot anymore with the remote and need to off/on powersupply.
When I Winscp to the sleep.conf.d folder again after reboot even a new sleep.conf.sample file has been created together with the modified sleep.conf file
How do I get this standby modus without needing to boot to Android and power off from there
Read this thread, beginning around page 6. Maybe you find the fixed u-boot for your device here.
Maybe i'm wrong, but i think eventlirc is removed from packages.
On my system eventlirc is also not available, but remote works.
Maybe check dmesg or kodi log files.Code
- [ [email protected]] Registered IR keymap rc-empty
- [ [email protected]] input: meson-ir as /devices/c8100580.meson-ir/rc/rc0/input4
- [ [email protected]] rc0: meson-ir as /devices/c8100580.meson-ir/rc/rc0
- [ [email protected]] systemd: Starting Create Static Device Nodes in /dev...
- [ [email protected]] IR NEC protocol handler initialized
- [ [email protected]] IR RC5(x) protocol handler initialized
- [ [email protected]] IR RC6 protocol handler initialized
- [ [email protected]] systemd: Starting Journal Service...
- [ [email protected]] IR Sony protocol handler initialized
- [ [email protected]] IR JVC protocol handler initialized
- [ [email protected]] IR SANYO protocol handler initialized
- [ [email protected]] meson-ir c8100580.meson-ir: receiver initialized
- [ [email protected]] input: MCE IR Keyboard/Mouse (meson-ir) as /devices/virtual/input/input5
- [ [email protected]] IR MCE Keyboard/mouse protocol handler initialized
- [ [email protected]] lirc_dev: IR Remote Control driver registered, major 229
- [ [email protected]] rc rc0: lirc_dev: driver ir-lirc-codec (meson-ir) registered at minor = 0
- [ [email protected]] IR LIRC bridge handler initialized
Is that file
CoreELEC:~/.config/udev.rules.d # ls
still needed in 8.90.1?
Do you have problems with your remote? Sorry for the question, but this thread is really bloated.
meson-ir * /storage/.config/rc_keymaps/M1_REMOTE
meson-ir * M1_REMOTE
EDIT: Should also work your way.
Wouldn't it be better to have one thread for each release?
No, i meant it looks good for me with disabled deinterlacing. With enabled i have the same issue.
Maybe depends in TV or Receiver. For me Video looks good. Dont know, if they do additional video processing.
All is good and the new build seems very stable in the latest 8.90.0, a thumbs up for getting to this stage in such a short time frame.
The only issue I am getting is with TVH and radio playback. It is behaving in much the same way as the HD HW accelerated channels were before the latest fixes. If the signal degrades for any length of time it will lock up the box. Also if you choose a Radio channel as the first option after a reboot it will play for a second and then lock up. If however you choose a TV channel and then switch to a Radio channel next - all works well. I cannot believe it is not a residual issue from the previous TV channel switching issues in 8.90.6 and back.
Then maybe you should collect logs and report that in the issue tracker.
Thanks I will try that.. Still this dtb?
I am using
Q200 since mine is 1gb lan but will try
I think they are too old. Dont know where you can get a newer one, normally they are located in the SD card, if you write the CE image to SD card.
Or try one in this thread: Remote power trouble - Amlogic - LibreELEC Forum