Posts by TheChief

Just get this:

You forgot to mention that it just does not work for you:shy:. What is the length of your network cable? Does the router have 1Gbit connection, or only 100Mbit? If you have CE installed, try this dtb

What can change the DTB file, if Android also crashes? Cable lenght is maybe 1 or 2 meter, gigabit connection is no problem (AVM 7490)

I see, that i have Longsys LTM8830 WLAN chip instead of Atheros 9377, but dont think, it causes the crashes. I use cable connection.

Thank you very much TheChief.

I read this thread about "U-boot", but I think it is a little bit too risky for me to do.

When I read "at your own risk" and "brick your box" I am getting a little bit scared.

It is also difficult to find the one and only workaround.

I think I keep it as it is and just boot to Andoid at the end of the evening, press the red button and it is also shutdown properly;)

For me the uboot fix does not work. Don't know why. My system then always crashes/hangs, but power on/off works.

johnberg

Read this thread, beginning around page 6. Maybe you find the fixed u-boot for your device here.

Followed you steps, but still crashing with with your uboot. DTB doesnt work for me, is it for LE9? If i use q201 from coreelec image, i have no Wired Network. Dont worry, dont spend more time in my problem. I dont know, why it doesnt work on my box.

With this build it looks better for me. Hope i will get now freezes anymore.

EDIT: No, still crashing

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Seems to do more tests now:

only q201, q200 will not work. I will do another build especially for you. Furthermore, I advise you to use the kernel with the latest changes.

Thanks. But the config for the board would be also interesting, that i can compile by myself. You can also PM me your configuration file.

With q201 i get Addr bus failed, with DDR_TYPE set to LPDDR3@792Mhz