Posts by julien_sgn

Forget it, now i'm using CoreELEC, much better !

Hi there

I have a beelink GT1 2g/16G A912, no problem to install Libreelec from sdcard.
    If I use the q201_2g.dtb file (the right one for my box), i have no wired network connection but only wifi.
    If i use the q200_2g.dtb file, wired and wifi connection work.

In the two cases, it works perfectly at the first install, expect that I have to reboot many times so the network can work. I have noticed that when I boot and the network doesn't work, i have the libreelec logo as usual but the Kodi Krypton logo startup is loading very very fast.

I'm a regular user of Libreelec, got a s905x box with no problem at all.
    I think it comes from the .dtb file, anyone have this kind of trouble?

Thx for your feedbacks.

PS : Just a tip for this box, if you remote does'nt work, that was my case, just copy the remote.conf file from your stock_android_firmware on your libreelec usb or sdcard.

Hi There

Try to boot on sdcard as i did with my s905x box, impossible to boot on my new Beelink GT1 (2g, last firmware with Nougat 7.1).
    I've tried the differents device trees you propose, not working either :(
    It's working when i boot with a usb key but the librelec systems seems to be very very slow, and the wired networking does not work.

So, if anyone have a similar problem, thx to you !

Julien

For those who have only a 1gb box, I recommend you to stay with 8.1.2 release, otherwise you will have some network buffering problems. You can use this settings in your advancedsettings.xml with Krypton 17 (Easy Advanced Settings plugin) :