[8.2.2.3] LibreELEC 8.2 for S912

• OK wpc

Thank You

:)

• These boxes cannot be woken up using CEC or Bluetooth. Only IR and power button (and some WoL when enabled in bootloader).

Ok that's not a problem since I'm using it with a Logitech Harmony Hub which supports IR. Alternatively, I could use a basic WoL script if needed.

Thanks!

• Hello,

I just installed LE on my Beelink GT1. It works ok except for ethernet: no net is discovered. If I boot into android it connects via ethernet immediately. Anything I can do?

EDIT: My fault: I had chosen the wrong device tree.

Edited once, last by proove2613 (January 3, 2018 at 5:41 PM).

• Apologies if this isn't the right place for this but I have had to replace one of my 905X boxes. I used to have it fully installed to NAND but can now only get it to load from NAND if the SD card use is present.

Before I didn't need to have the card present, and not need to on my other 905 box.

I took the card from my GoPro and now cant take it out!

How can I load it fully to NAND without the SD card?

• I don't.

Sorry for bothering you with this but am breaking my head to find a sturdy libreelec box to replace my RPi 2 since its annoying that it doesnt do h265 and have to unplug and replug the power cable everytime.

Can I switch on and off(or maybe sleep and wake?) a box like Mecool M8S Pro L with an airmouse like the Minix A2 lite since the box doesnt have a hardware power button? Or do I need a box like the BB2 Pro? Do 905 boxes do this?

Thanks a lot.

• Sorry for bothering you with this but am breaking my head to find a sturdy libreelec box to replace my RPi 2 since its annoying that it doesnt do h265 and have to unplug and replug the power cable everytime.

Can I switch on and off(or maybe sleep and wake?) a box like Mecool M8S Pro L with an airmouse like the Minix A2 lite since the box doesnt have a hardware power button? Or do I need a box like the BB2 Pro? Do 905 boxes do this?

Thanks a lot.

Hi Elecer10

Buy the Minix U9-H

I have it myself. Plays H265 4K .mkv container movies perfect with LibreELEC 8.2.2.2.

No problem.

• Hi Elecer10

Buy the Minix U9-H

I have it myself. Plays H265 4K .mkv container movies perfect with LibreELEC 8.2.2.2.

No problem.

I ve been eyeing the Minix U9-H for some time now but its way more expensive than M8S Pro L. To be honest are there any real differences in these 2 boxes?

• I ve been eyeing the Minix U9-H for some time now but its way more expensive than M8S Pro L. To be honest are there any real differences in these 2 boxes?

Yes. The spec looks similar but I guess the difference between most of this type of boxes is how well they are working out of the box

with basic functionality. They have difference in technical design. I have not read so much about how satisfied people are with the M85 Pro L but I know people are satisfied with the U9-H running LibreELEC.

I do not know how my box is working with Android. Have not tested it. After reading this forum I followed the tips to run LibreELEC on the device from start.

Works very nice and simple.

• I ve been eyeing the Minix U9-H for some time now but its way more expensive than M8S Pro L. To be honest are there any real differences in these 2 boxes?

I have the mecool m8s pro S912 3gb and can confirm it works perfectly with kzsaqs 8.2.2.2 installed to internal. 4k h265 mkv play perfectly, WiFi, Bluetooth, passthrough audio also all working

Don't quote me on this because I will probably get shot, but I believe the price difference is partly due to the fact that the U9-H has licensed Play Ready, Widevine and Dolby Audio.

Minix has a community that it actively engages with via forums and software updates. Minix is not your typical Chinese company.

I was also kindly provided with a U9-H by Minix so I could bring LE9 to it :) I have to say I though I hardly use it, I have far too many devices sitting around :(