S802/S812-Libreelec images for 7/8/9

• These boxes must use the S82 image Beelink S82, Orbsmart S82, Tronsmart S89(-H), MXIII(2G)

• These boxes must use the S82 image Beelink S82, Orbsmart S82, Tronsmart S89(-H), MXIII(2G)

Thanks, Demetris. If I may suggest, updating the OP to delineate this would be extremely helpful as I was very confused about what image to use. Going purely based on the existing OP, it seemed that the MXIII image was the right one as mine is badged as MXIII.

Many thanks for your efforts on this distribution of Libreelec - it has breathed a new life into still useful hardware!

• Hi all - is it normal that the u-boot environment shows that there is bad CRC?

fw_printenv | grep ethaddr

Warning: Bad CRC, using default environment

I've somehow got duplicate MAC addresses on my two boxes, and was following the thread here to try to fix it:

How to change duplicate MAC Address

Both of my boxes running LibreELEC-S8X2.arm-8.2.2-S82 seem to be impacted. Is this easy to fix?

Thanks!

• Hello everyone. I want to change my tv box MXIII-G with a new one which will play 4K videos (with newest chip like S912) . Which one to buy so I can use the LIbreelec firmware with dualboot ?

• I have a problem and I can not find the solution .. I have installed the 8.2 on my MXIII-G on the NAND and if I have plugged in my 3TB hard drive does not start Libreelec, it remains in the main achievement, I have another 2TB hard drive with the one that I do not have this problem, and the hard drive of 3TB before I worked perfectly with Android can you think of something? if I charge the Libreelec from the microSD instead of the NAND I do not have this problem, it just happens to me through Libreelec in the NAND

• i own a M8 2G/8G box with the S802 K200 chip. Currently I run the codesnake openelec ROM but its very outdate. Do we use the .tar file to update to Demetris image or there is another method? With codesnake's ROM we used to have 3 files to update from recovery for the M8.

• So I will copy the .tar file in the update folder and restart the device. Thanks Hmeeberg.

Depends on what kind of box you are using. You have too use the right Tar file

For you it is maybe better too ose the IMG file.

Tar only update

IMG makes an new libreelec on your box.

• 8.2.2 has resolved the audio issues for M8 and M8S-PLUS. Thanks Demetris for the great work.

What issues were resolved? I have an M8 box now with the 8.2.2 image. Still have the same audio problems: I.e. DTS and DD does not work over the S/PDIF optical link. I can now choose S/PDIF as audio output but I still get only a short noise / screech and the silence whan playing DTS or DD content. GUI sounds work fine. Demetris

• Besides all of it? Considering this is the first question I asked and I have not read the entire thread... Really no need to be rude.

So the polite answer is you might release an update after LibreElec 9 goes stable? :rolleyes: