LibreELEC-RR [ Brave | Spotify | Moonlight | Emulationstation | Retroarch | Pegasus ]

• I have installed LibreELEC-RR 11 on RasPi 4. Samba is not working, but it's known issue in 11 build. Also WiFi connection after restart is disconected, need try few times to connect. I think it will be corrected in next revision so i get back to 10.x version.

PS. I really appreciate Your job. Your build is that, what i wanted from the beggining of using LibreELEC - emulation integration accessible from Kodi screen (not Kodi from eg. RetroPie or RecalBox). Big thanks. If You have any buy my a coffee or so on I'd like to buy you few 😎

BTW. I have edit my post because i found way to upload Dolphin And PSP emulators to the retroarch

Edited once, last by guzior (August 15, 2022 at 9:15 PM).

• On the latest rpi4 version, Moonlight appears to be broken. When starting a stream, the session begins but hangs on "starting audio session". It seems the issue is actually video related:

• On the latest rpi4 version, Moonlight appears to be broken. When starting a stream, the session begins but hangs on "starting audio session". It seems the issue is actually video related:

please upload the complete logfile to pastebin or something similar - I'll open an issue at the moonlight repo then.

• I have installed LibreELEC-RR 11 on RasPi 4. Samba is not working, but it's known issue in 11 build. Also WiFi connection after restart is disconected, need try few times to connect. I think it will be corrected in next revision so i get back to 10.x version.

PS. I really appreciate Your job. Your build is that, what i wanted from the beggining of using LibreELEC - emulation integration accessible from Kodi screen (not Kodi from eg. RetroPie or RecalBox). Big thanks. If You have any buy my a coffee or so on I'd like to buy you few 😎

BTW. I have edit my post because i found way to upload Dolphin And PSP emulators to the retroarch

- Samba basically works but you need to direct enter the adress like \\your_device\update or else - browsing doesn't work for unknown reason

- if wifi isn't stable -> probably best to report this to upstream LE

- I haven't added retroarchs ppsspp to ARM because back in the days it was way to slow, might have changed on recent RPi4 builds + Vulkan

- IIRC Dolphin depends on 64bit & currently LE builds are 32bit for ARM because otherwise it's not possible to use Netflix et al so I'm not really sure if such a core will even start, beside that the RPi4 CPU + GPU is pretty slow, I wouldn't bet my money on ever having proper Dolphin emulation on RPi4

• please upload the complete logfile to pastebin or something similar - I'll open an issue at the moonlight repo then.

I've got the same errors, here's the pastebin:

Moonlight-qt failed - Pastebin.com
    Pastebin.com is the number one paste tool since 2002. Pastebin is a website where you can store text online for a set period of time.
    pastebin.com

After I've reverted LibreELEC-RR back to the version from 2022-07-20 it's working again.

Log of the working version:
    http://https//pastebin.com/imBMSL69

Edited once, last by roykaandorp (August 16, 2022 at 8:19 PM).

• yep will add logs.

FYI I update to the new rpi4 build of LibreELEC-RPi4.arm-11.0-RR-20220814-ea850ed.img.gz but kodi wouldn't start. It restarted eventually in safe mode. Rolling back to LibreELEC-RPi4.arm-11.0-RR-20220807-d7bbb6c.img.gz and it's back to normal (apart from moonlight). Will wait for a new moonlight build before testing again.

Edited once, last by domb84 (August 21, 2022 at 10:03 AM).

• yep will add logs.

FYI I update to the new rpi4 build of LibreELEC-RPi4.arm-11.0-RR-20220814-ea850ed.img.gz but kodi wouldn't start. It restarted eventually in safe mode. Rolling back to LibreELEC-RPi4.arm-11.0-RR-20220807-d7bbb6c.img.gz and it's back to normal (apart from moonlight). Will wait for a new moonlight build before testing again.

Well MIGHT be Mesa related but since I don't use/own RPi4 I can't test the images

• yep will add logs.

Probably a issue with an addon, I had to remove pvr.hts in ~/.kodi/addons/ . You could remove it before you update. When you're in safe mode you could remove it from /storage/.kodi.FAILED and reboot. In the log you could see which addon fails to start.

• Probably a issue with an addon, I had to remove pvr.hts in ~/.kodi/addons/ . You could remove it before you update. When you're in safe mode you could remove it from /storage/.kodi.FAILED and reboot. In the log you could see which addon fails to start.

Known issue due to gnutls changes; remove the add-on files and zip from the package cache then update and reinstall the add-on (using a new build of the add-on).

• Hi Supervised thinking,

I'm work on enable your work for Allwinner devices.

I already build it for Allwinner H6 and work fine.

My build is based on master branch, LibreELEC 11 devel.

If you like I will collaborate with you for mantain Allwinner support.

Edit: build for H3 and H2 Plus, tested on Orangepi PC

Edited once, last by gleam2003 (September 20, 2022 at 10:56 PM).

• Hi. I installed this system on my pi 3b.

1.I want to control the device with my Bluetooth controller. I enable controller support and then it work but after several minutes it turn off by itself. How do I make it stay on.

2)Audio in retroarch not working. In kodi it works.

SupervisedThinking

Edited 4 times, last by Yefet (October 14, 2022 at 12:00 PM).

• Currently I am running an older version of the master branch and would like to update to the latest version. However I am not quite following the wiki when it comes to doing a manual update is the custom channel in this case just LibreElec-RR-11.0 or the complete path to the update? Or am I completely off base?