Posts by roykaandorp

yep will add logs.

FYI I update to the new rpi4 build of LibreELEC-RPi4.arm-11.0-RR-20220814-ea850ed.img.gz but kodi wouldn't start. It restarted eventually in safe mode. Rolling back to LibreELEC-RPi4.arm-11.0-RR-20220807-d7bbb6c.img.gz and it's back to normal (apart from moonlight). Will wait for a new moonlight build before testing again.

Probably a issue with an addon, I had to remove pvr.hts in ~/.kodi/addons/ . You could remove it before you update. When you're in safe mode you could remove it from /storage/.kodi.FAILED and reboot. In the log you could see which addon fails to start.

Weird, I don't see the S/PDIF output in the Kodi Settings, I've never tried it on Android, but the red light on the port is on.

If I remember it correctly (years ago) I had to choose HDMI, Also s/pdif only supports 2 channel audio and ac3 (5.1) passthrough. You need to deselect all the other audio formats in the settings, so that Kodi will transcode these other formats to ac3 format. The number of channels should be on 2.0 (you will still get 5.1 on ac3 passthrough)

please upload the complete logfile to pastebin or something similar - I'll open an issue at the moonlight repo then.

I've got the same errors, here's the pastebin:

Moonlight-qt failed - Pastebin.com
    Pastebin.com is the number one paste tool since 2002. Pastebin is a website where you can store text online for a set period of time.
    pastebin.com

After I've reverted LibreELEC-RR back to the version from 2022-07-20 it's working again.

Log of the working version:
    http://https//pastebin.com/imBMSL69

Beelink Mini mxii ii w (s905x) + LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.2.4.2-C2 -> causes some slight stutter. Unfortunately I had similar problems with the previous version 8.2.3.1.

Also tried to change advancedsettings (algorithmdirtyregions + adjustrefreshrate) but there are still some stutter issues….

Any further ideas?

THX

Do you use de overclock DTB from wrxtasy MEGA ?. Don't know if the following makes a different but there is also a version 8.2.5. After that also the overclock option have to be turned on. Overclock in this case means that the gpu will be clocked to it's original 892mhz...

Maybe it's running too hot? You could try to disable the 792mhz gpu (over)clock setting, if that solves the problem you could eventually add a fan if you still want the 792mhz setting enabled.

I just try without enable hardware acceleration and, HOLY SH*T this works!!!!! You sir are my saviour of the day. I didnt see that page in the guide at all.

Still have 3 issues/questions however. Sorry if I ask them here but maybe you know a thing or 2 about this since you knew about hardware acceleration.

This has nothing to do with wrxtasy's images, ask it in the right section

Hello,I had openened a thread in the AMLogic section (Link other thread), but after trying a lot of different things it seemed to be more a driver issue.

This is what happened. I had the dvb-s stick connected to a s912 box.

First i've installed the tvheadend backend and looked if it was recognized in tvheadend backend, it wasn't. So i installed the Hauppauge driver addon driver pack, but still not recognized so i had to install the CrazyCat driver pack add-on.

Now it was recognized in the tvheadend backend. I searched for channels, it found them all.

But when i was trying to watch them, the signal was too bad. Only 2 or 3 unencrypted channels were able to watch with a lot of glitches, the encrypted channels didn't work.

After trying several things i bought a RPI 3, because on youtube there was a video from the manufacturer where they demonstrated a rpi 3 with that dvb-s stick i've got.

So i was sure if i had the rpi 3 it should work. I installed wrote LibreELEC to a SD and installed tvheadend on it, but still the same problems exists. Then i installed osmc on it, there it works a lot better.

I can watch the encrypted channels, but still too much artifacts.

It looks like the rpi 3 is not powerful enough, because after disabling some things and overclock there is some improvement. And when i use the s912 as client it works great.

So because the rpi 3 seems to be not powerful enough it would be great if it's gonna work with the s912 box.

Is it possible this is a driver issue? And if so, could the same driver as used in osmc be used on libreelec?

Could this thread be moved to bug reports? Because i now bought an rpi 3, and there i have the same problem. There is a video from Hauppauge on youtube where they letting see it works on a rpi 3, I use an 3,5 mha power adapter so that should not be the problem.

However i didn't install the Hauppauge patch, it was recognised without it in tvheadend. I don't know if the patch was available for the rpi 3? And don't know if that could be the problem, but it didn't work anyway on the s912... i've installed osmc now, there it works correctly

For Hauppauge devices is preffered Huappauge driver addons. Try to switch to this addon.

I've now enabled the Hauppauge drivers add-on, now it's not recognized as dvb adapter in tv-headend. When i look at the log file i see it's recognized as a Pinnacle pctv 461e, Pinnacle is from Hauppauge, right? At least the store i bought it from, sell it is a Hauppauge and at the Hauppauge site i can find there is linux support for the 461e.

Edit: After copy and overwrite CrazyCat's modules with the modules from Hauppauge and after that activate that addon and disable the Hauppauge addon is giving the same result, as not recognized in tvheadend.

Shall this have something to do with this? "https://patchwork.linuxtv.org/patch/31598/"

After that i removed both driver addons and installed the Hauppauge addon again, after a reboot i see that the folowing modules are loaded, but the adapter is still not showing up in tvheadend.

This is what lsmod gave me:

hci_uart 30014 1

bluetooth 337922 2 hci_uart

6lowpan_iphc 10191 1 bluetooth

rc_pinnacle_pctv_hd 1032 0

em28xx_rc 8354 0

8021q 19007 0

rc_core 23955 3 em28xx_rc,rc_pinnacle_pctv_hd

em28xx_dvb 22440 0

dvb_core 103898 1 em28xx_dvb

wlan 3449464 0

cfg80211 374890 1 wlan

mali_kbase 379165 3

em28xx 71650 2 em28xx_dvb,em28xx_rc

tveeprom 13844 1 em28xx

v4l2_common 4009 1 em28xx

wifi_dummy 806 0

amlvideodri 12674 0

videobuf_res 5386 1 amlvideodri

videobuf_core 16659 2 amlvideodri,videobuf_res

videodev 150833 2 amlvideodri,v4l2_common

media 25477 3 em28xx,videodev,dvb_core

dwc_otg 233041 0

fbcon 38031 0

bitblit 4436 1 fbcon

softcursor 1168 1 bitblit

font 7327 1 fbcon

Hello, i've bought a Hauppauge 461e DVB-s2 usb stick to use in my LibreElec configuration. I've connected it to a T95z plus (s912), with "Adamg's [8.90.3] LibreELEC 9.0" on it. I had to install the CrazyCat driver before it recognized it. When i search for channels in tvheadend, it finds them all. But when i try to watch them it has too much errors in the streams to watch them. I can watch 2 channels with a lot of glitches, the other ones stay black with sometimes a piece of audio.

I've tried to connect it to my laptop witch windows 10, then it works perfect with the same cable. Then i've tried a live usb libreelec on my laptop, also then it works correct. I then tried to use my laptop as tvheadend server and the T95z as client, also that works perfect. I've meassured the voltage output of the usb stick when connected to the t95z, it meassures 18v what seems to be good. I've also tried kzaq's version on the t95z, the same problem exist. When I connect other devices to the usb port like mass storage on the t95z they seem to work correct, so it seems it's not a problem of the usb port (or that is less sensitive). Does anyone knows a solution or other things i could try?