Posts by DekuScrubb

hello.

I'm new to Raspberry Pi and only recently... like 4 weeks ago got a raspberry pi 4 B 8gb. Iam also new to the linux... and have been changing the OS on a daily basis on the pi. i bought a few different sd cards.

I found libreelec-RR, installed it... and saw that it comes with Kodi, and emulationstation which is great... but where is the Brave Web browser? I did read the readme and the faqs page... maybe i'm missing something...

Could anyone please me assist?

Thank you very much for your time and effort.

Did you ever find how to access it? If you did you did you should update your post with an edit to help future people like me

Looking for a bit of assistance. I'm trying to run this on an RPi4 and have the latest version (11). I did a clean install this morning, and everything went very well. I was able to load my Movie and TV library just fine and that all worked. I then went over to Retroarch and loaded all the various ROMs onto that just fine. I was running the Online Updater and that all seemed to go fine. I loaded up a game and shortly after the whole thing froze, I let it sit for a few minutes and some things were updating but the game didnt work. No big deal, I did a hard reset.

Then none of the games worked, just not available. I went back into Kodi, none of the movies/tv shows would play. Went into the file manager, but my hard drive isn't there. So I did a clean install from scratch. I went through the normal setup, but now the hard drive never shows up. I've tried a reinstall 4 times now, still nothing. I plugged in my previous sd card (with just a pure LibreElec/Kodi install) and everything is still working with that, so it's not a Pi issue. I then did another clean install and still no hard drive.

Any ideas of what could be wrong?

EDIT: I instead just downloaded and tried the other version (10), now it seems to be reading the hard drive again.